What are their values?
Customer Company Employees
• Fair price
• Treated fair
• Share value
• Do a good job
• Fair Compensation
• Good work
Two telecom companies
1 Courage: Act on your beliefs with pure intention in spite of your fears.
2 Respect: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
3 Integrity: Choose to do what’s right.
4 Accountability: Own your part of any situation and work towards a solution.
5 Servanthood: Embrace the attitude and honor of serving others rather than
1 We embrace change and initiate opportunity
2 We have a passion for growth
3 We believe in spirited team work
4 We have the courage to innovate
Two Canadian Airlines
• Safety First and Last
• Make every customer feel valued
• Working together
• Act with integrity
• All employees are valued
• Drive for excellence
• Commitment to safety
• Positive and passionate in everything we do
• Appreciative of our People and Guests
• Fun, friendly and caring
• Align the interests of our people with the interests of the company
• Honest, open and keep our commitments
What can you do?
• Talk & walk with your customers
• Get the team involved with your customers
• Stop thinking you can wow them with features