Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
What are their values?
Customer Company Employees
• Fair price
• Treated fair
• Share value
• Do a good job
• Fair Compensation
• Good work
Two telecom companies
1 Courage: Act on your beliefs with pure intention in spite of your fears.
2 Respect: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
3 Integrity: Choose to do what’s right.
4 Accountability: Own your part of any situation and work towards a solution.
5 Servanthood: Embrace the attitude and honor of serving others rather than
1 We embrace change and initiate opportunity
2 We have a passion for growth
3 We believe in spirited team work
4 We have the courage to innovate
Two Canadian Airlines
• Safety First and Last
• Make every customer feel valued
• Working together
• Act with integrity
• All employees are valued
• Drive for excellence
• Commitment to safety
• Positive and passionate in everything we do
• Appreciative of our People and Guests
• Fun, friendly and caring
• Align the interests of our people with the interests of the company
• Honest, open and keep our commitments
What can you do?
• Talk & walk with your customers
• Get the team involved with your customers
• Stop thinking you can wow them with features
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.