Be the first to like this
MEEA hosted an Energy Efficiency Economic Impact and Jobs Creation webinar to highlight economic development driven by energy efficiency in a few Midwestern states. The webinar included representatives from Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin who spoke on the following topics:
• Methodology and metrics used to capture the economic impact of energy efficiency;
• Major findings of reports as they relate to energy efficiency and their trends over time; and
• How certain policy initiatives drive the energy efficiency market and how the findings of these reports influence policy development going forward.
Speakers for the webinar included:
• Gail Parsons, Midwest States Advocate, Environmental Entrepreneurs
• Ken Brown, Clean Energy Commercialization Program Manager, Minnesota Department of Commerce, Division of Energy Resources
• Erinn Monroe, Director of Market Transformation, Focus on Energy
• Tyler Browne, Analyst, Energy Services, The Cadmus Group, Inc.
Webinar Resources Discussed:
Environmental Entrepreneurs Q3 Clean Jobs Report, November 2014 - https://www.e2.org/jsp/controller?docName=e2reports&rp=1
Clean Jobs Illinois Survey, 2014 - www.cleanjobsillinois.com
Clean Energy Works For Us - www.cleanenergyworksforus.org
Minnesota's Clean Energy Economy Profile: How Industry Sectors Are Advancing Economic Growth, October 2014 - http://mn.gov/deed/data/research/clean-energy.jsp
Focus on Energy Calendar Year 2012 Economic Impacts Report, November 2013 - https://focusonenergy.com/sites/default/files/FOE_XC_CY12_EconomicImpacts-Final_26NOV2013.pdf