In this policy webinar, MEEA took a closer look at the Midwest region’s success in ACEEE’s 2013 State Energy Efficiency Scorecard. ACEEE provided an overview of their scorecard and methodology, and discussed the Midwest’s overall progress in the areas of utility policies and building codes.
Presentations highlighted building code adoption and compliance initiatives in Minnesota, Nebraska and Illinois, along with AEP Ohio’s Continuous Energy Improvement program, an energy efficiency program for industrial customers.
• Annie Downs, ACEEE, State Policy Research Analyst
• Michelle Cross, AEP Ohio, CEI Program Coordinator
• Alison Lindburg, Fresh Energy, Senior Policy Associate
• Danielle Jensen, Nebraska Energy Office, Public and Legislative Liaison
• David Baker, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Energy Division Manager
View ACEEE’s 2013 State Energy Efficiency Scorecard here: http://aceee.org/state-policy/scorecard