Meet Your Board
MidAmerica Board of Trustees
Rev. Bill Sasso
President Term: 2015
• Carbondale Unitarian Fellowship
• 13 years of UU parish ministry
(now retired), and President of
the Central Midwest District
• Sharing my life with Kathy, my
wife; Elena, my daughter; and
Molly, our lab-shepherd mix
• I celebrate autumn with hikes in
the forest amid the gorgeous
• White Bear Unitarian
• Mahtomedi, Minnesota
• Prairie Star District Board;
I also led Linchpin,
communicating about forming
the MidAmerica Region.
• Small business owner working
in the global jewelry industry.
• Fall fun for me is sharing a
scooter ride with my partner
Mary and son Jake.
Secretary Term: 2016
• Unitarian Universalist Church of
• Heartland District Nominating
Committee; I am chairing the
committee in my congregation.
• I work in administration for a
large ambulatory surgery center;
every day is different.
• I look forward to a fall of hiking,
farmers' markets, and gardening.
Treasurer Term: 2016
• Northwoods UU Fellowship
• 7 years as treasurer for the
• Living on a lake in the woods,
making/listening to music,
preparing my Classical radio
• I enjoy visiting Ann Arbor,
Michigan for friends and
football in the fall.
Trustee Term: 2014
• Unitarian Universalist Church
• OWL Facilitator, Heartland
• Professionally, I am
a Commodities Manager/
• In the fall I love to go "leaf
peeping," visit orchards and
sample apple cider.
Rev. Cindy Landrum
• Universalist Unitarian Church of East
Clarklake (Jackson County), Michigan
• Parish ministry for 12 years,
chapter president for Heartland’s UU
• My husband, Peter Morrison, our
daughter and I, are active in art.
• Fall means back-to-school for
husband and daughter, pumpkin
carving, hay rides, and apple-picking.
Trustee Term: 2016
• Unitarian Universalist
Society of Iowa City
Iowa City, Iowa
• I have been Secretary and
Vice-President of the Prairie
Star District Board.
• I work in library
administration at the
University of Iowa.
• I look forward to a fall of
hiking, biking, and golf.
• Bradford Community Church
• I have served as youth chair on
my church’s Religious Education
Committee as well as aided in the
planning of Youth CONs
• I make music to share with those I
• Fall is a time of change and new
starts with the school semester.
No photo is shown of this board member
due to our Youth Safety policies.
Trustee Term: 2014
• Michael Servetus Unitarian
• Prairie Star District President,
District Presidents’ Association
• Self-employed management
consultant. Married nearly 43
years. Three adult children; no
grandchildren. One cat.
• In the fall, we love hiking in
Minnesota’s state parks.
Rev. Ian Evison
• Beverly Unitarian Church
• Part of staff team that created the
vision for administrative structure
& program of MidAmerica; former
Congregational Services Director,
Central MidWest District
• A UU minister, I have long
ministered in reinventing UU
• Love going on amazing adventures
with good friends and family—like
canoeing in the Boundary Waters in
Congregational Life Consultant