Successfully reported this slideshow.
© Copyright 2013, Arbitron
Frequency and Coverage of Atlanta:
Hawks on radio provides the frequency of an 82
regular season game schedule.
• Studio Sponsor
Pre-, In- and Post-game Opportunities:
• 30-second advertising messages
• Promotional drop-ins
• Sponsorship billboards
• Custom features
• Broadcaster and player endorsements
STEVE HOLMAN (PLAY-BY-PLAY)
As he begins his 30th year as the “Voice of the Hawks”, Steve Holman
has called over two thousand consecutive broadcasts, longest active
streak in the NBA.
Holman, the longest active NBA announcer in radio or television,
was a 2011 Georgia Radio Hall of Fame inductee and has broadcast
games around the globe. Steve has been a part of several historic calls,
including Dominique Wilkins becoming the Hawks’ all-time leading
scorer and Lenny Wilkens’ record breaking 939th career win.
Hawks radio will offer a wide range of endorsers
from play-by-play announcer Steve Holman, to
Hawks great Dominique Wilkins.
The Atlanta Hawks Radio Network includes flagship station WZGC-FM “92.9 The Game”,
a 100,000 watt FM radio station. In addition, Hawks games can be heard throughout
Georgia on the Atlanta Hawks Radio Network which consists of over 20 affiliate stations.
Now over 5.5 million can listen to the Hawks broadcast
FOX SPORTSOUTH DMAs
• Montgomery - Selma
• Tri-Cities (TN-NC-VA)*
• Columbus-Tupelo-West Point
• Fox SportSouth broadcasts 76 Hawks games during the season.
• The Atlanta Hawks footprint reaches six (6) states covering 9 Million
• Of the 38 Hawks home games broadcast in the visiting team’s home TV
market, 17 of those games were to market sizes greater than 2 million HH’s.
• The 13-14 Play-off TV ratings peaked at 4.8, equal to 300,000 HH impressions
in the Hawks’ footprint.
* Top 100 National Market