This is a presentation I did at Failcon 2012 in San Francisco, It tells the story of ccLoop, a startup I founded in 2010.
ccLoop was my fourth startup. The first three found large markets and did well, but this one did not.
I discussed a few topics including:
- Getting the right founding team.
- Solving a problem that customers care dearly about.
- Building a product the customer can't live without.
- Knowing when to pivot and when to persevere.
- Not getting wrapped up into PR and worrying about which startups have "social proof" and which don't.