One fine body…
- Kansas City, MO, United States
- Work Associate Chief Medical Officer and Chair
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website michaelodellmd.com
- About A fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Michael O’Dell, MD, serves as chairman of the Department of Community and Family Medicine at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Prior to this, he worked as director for medical education at North Mississippi Health Services, a not-for-profit organization comprised of six medical facilities. He also holds responsibilities with Truman Medical Center Lakewood in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Michael O’Dell previously worked as an associate professor for the University of Alabama School of Medicine and the University of Texas Medical Branch. Michael O’Dell, MD, began his career at Kansas State University, where he earned a Bachelors.
No followers yet
Not following anyone yet