Maximize revenue and profits with neuromed7® topical
MAXIMIZE REVENUE AND PROFITS
WITH NEUROMED7® TOPICAL
Dispense NeuroMed7® Topical Anesthetic Directly to Your Patients!
PRESENTATION AND PERCEPTION!
NeuroMed7® can be used as an additional revenue source that both creates a high
margin income stream as well as preserving both clinician and treatment room times
for procedures only. Limit treatment room and clinician time with patients to
procedures only as opposed to anesthetic onset wait time by dispensing NeuroMed7®
to patients directly for self administration.
One of our higher producing LASER hair and tattoo removal customers is now
purchasing and dispensing nearly 500 tubes per month throughout 9 locations.
The combined facilities produce a margin stream of over $22 per tube on a
They are reporting a very high efficacy and return customer rate, while freeing
up clinicians and treatment rooms for revenue producing activities.
Simply provide patient with the written application protocol and application video to
instruct patients on proper application.
Instruct patient to apply 15 – 20 minutes prior to appointment.
NeuroMed7® has an approximately 60 minute duration of efficacy.
It is important to notify patient of the duration and treatment time for best results.
This process is used successfully by high patient volume clinics for LASER tattoo and
hair removal, microneedling, injections, permanent make-up, waxing and other
minimally invasive dermal procedures.
This product may not be suitable for highly invasive or ablative procedures.
Topical anesthetics of this or any brand or type should not be used on broken or not intact skin.
• Rapid onset topical anesthetic
• Lidocaine HCl 4% combined with absorption/penetration enhancement
• Formulation designed to reduce some of the common mild adverse
reactions such as reddening or burning of the skin
• Non-oily, non-gritty cream form
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Rapid onset – initial onset 5 – 10 minutes – peak onset 15 – 20 minutes
• Medium duration of efficacy – approximately 60 minutes
• Over-the-counter (OTC) for easy access to patients
• May be dispensed directly to patients during consultation
• Easy to apply and remove
• Supplied in single-use sanitary packets and multi-use tubes
• Comparatively low cost (see per-gram cost comparison document)
• Cost savings item
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High margin revenue generating item
• Product can be dispensed to patients at time of consultation – prior to
• High margins for patient retail dispensing prior to minimally invasive dermal
• When dispensed to patients who self-apply according to instructions,
reduces treatment room time as well as clinician wait and procedural wait
times. (leaving treatment rooms and clinicians available for paying
procedures as opposed to anesthetic applications and waiting)
• Simple application protocol with video demonstrations
• Two year shelf life
• Comparatively low cost - maximum of $22 per 2.2 ounce (63 gram tube) – as low as
$17.50 for high volume orders (240 units or above in increments of 12 and 24 units per
• Reduces anesthetic cost per procedure – nearly the lowest cost per gram
compared to competitive alternatives
• MSRP for to-patient dispensing $42.95 per 2.2 ounce (63 grams tube) –
comparatively lower cost per gram than most competitive alternatives (YOU set the
retail dispensing price – can be higher or lower depending on YOUR preference and
• When dispensed at MSRP, you can realize a 49% - 59% retail dispensing margin for
your clinic – turns a standard clinic cost item into a high margin clinic profit revenue
• Reduced treatment room and clinician time with patient by dispensing NeuroMed7
directly to your patients for self administration - TIME IS MONEY!!!!
• Calculate your margins based on patient procedure flow X your margin per
patient (margins are 49% - 59% per tube, depending on order volume)
• See the monthly margin chart on slide # 14 provided for quick reference
• Envision the time and money saved when conserving treatment room and
clinician time by providing NeuroMed7® directly to patients!
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR
• In order to succeed with this product, it must be applied properly and in an effective
• Clean and disinfect the treatment area
• Apply 3 – 4 ml’s. (size of about a US quarter dollar) to an approximate 4”x4” area
• Rub in a vigorous circular motion to each area of the face or body for at least 30
seconds per area
• Allow to penetrate for 15-20 minutes
• Some clinicians prefer to occlude for more painful or aggressive procedures (some
also prefer a slightly more aggressive dose – maximum is approximately 9 ml’s for
• Clinician can easily remove product with alcohol prep pad prior to test procedure
• Product has a two year shelf life. Patient can use product for future or follow up
procedures as well as to mitigate post-procedural pain for closed, intact skin.
• OTC TOPICAL – FDA MONOGRAPH COMPLIANT: CFR 21 – 348 Topical
Analgesics and Anesthetics
• FDA NDC# REGISTERED 54723-175-22