Uncover OlukaiSandals For Life In And About The Waterhttp://www.orthoticshop.com/olukai- shoes-sandals/
• Olukai Flip Flops are developed to give you that barefoot really feel, like youre walking on the beach, wriggling your toes in the wet sand. Handcrafted with conventional Polynesian styles in a rich assortment of designs and colors, these sandals and flip flops are fashionable as well as comfy.
• Sturdily constructed, they are so tough they come with a 1 year replacement assure covering broken straps, loose stitching, and torn or peeling layers. •
• Products are named with Polynesian words that preserve the culture and reflect the ocean. Makai means toward the ocean. This is a line of flip flops and sandals for casual activities. The Mauka, "toward the land" collection of leather shoes, is developed for an elegant, yet nonetheless casual look.
• Both lines are available in a number of styles and colors. Styles are inspired by Polynesian art forms. Tattoo inspired etchings, embossed bone hooks, and hand stitched coconut bead designs, honor the island heritage and reflect an ocean lifestyle.
• Olukais Giveback plan supports organizations that shield the environment, and support the preservation of conventional cultures. Each May they sponsor a Polynesian festival known as Hoolaulea, featuring a traditional luau, conventional dance, and water sports for enjoyable and competitors. Friends and family appreciate surfing, canoeing, swimming, and sailing.
• Environmental commitment is acted on. It is not just politically right words. Once a year they close up shop encouraging workers to volunteer their labor to one of a number of sponsored partnerships. Workers spend the day helping with environmental restoration on the Maui Cultural Lands or with Save Our Surf in California.
• Environmental commitment is also reflected in the companys manufacturing standards. Shoes are made with leather purchased from environmentally conscientious ISO-1400 certified tanners. Packaging is made of 100% recycled materials. All-natural gum rubber is used for latex building, and soles are produced of 30% recycled rubber.
• This footwear is so well designed they can be discovered at orthopedic shoe stores, as well as upscale retailers and sports stores. The anatomically designed heel and mid sole assistance maintain the foot in its natural position.
• Arch supports improve the comfort and support the all-natural contour of the foot. Comfy layers of higher high quality supplies act as shock absorbers. The wide toe box lets toes spread out naturally. Sandals for use in and about the water make use of quick drying synthetic supplies.
• Olukai translates as "life by the ocean", or "comfy ocean". The business motto is "TheOcean is what grounds us". Their logo is a bonehook (Makau), a conventional Polynesian mark for safe passage on the water, good luck, andstrength. Orthotic shop of Olukai sandals honor Polynesian culture with superior building and handcrafted, ocean inspired style.