- No quick access to data
- Incomplete answers
- Web has become more
How does Web Analytics help me ?
Acquisition Behaviour Conversion
Visits from Search,
Top pages, top
products, top visitor’s
All the same, really?
Paid solutions differentiate from Free
solutions for the main following reasons :
- Support contract (up to 24/7 in local
- Full availability of data collection and
- Data ownership for the client
- Assigned consulting and commercial
Which one’s for me ?
There is no good or bad web analytics solution.
But one may be a provide a better solution for your
Also, the success for implementing a Web analytics
strategy relies much more on internal and
external resources using the solution rather
than the solution itself.
Competition brings new features
and a range of complementary
SiteCatalyst Discover Dynamic Tag
Tag Management Systems are a service dedicated to
simplifying third party tags management on a website.
Tag Management Systems allow you to replace all third
party tags on the website by a single Java script tag
on every page.
- Data inaccuracy
- IT cycles dependency
- Different tags, no
- Accuracy of overall analytics data
- Freedom of managing tags from
multiple applications, flexibility in
adding and testing new tags
and reduced dependency on
- Ease-of-use of management through
a system specifically designed for the
task that free up valuable IT
- Performance improvement in page
load time streamlining tags and
serving them only when appropriate.
The Bad… or The Ugly !
- Uneducated marketers to throw out
new tags on production sites without
- No structure around workflow = higher
Which one’s for me?
• Reliability and a signed SLA
(Service Level Agreement)
• Standard out-of-the-box
templates available for most
• Great support and robust
• Free, unlimited accounts,
• Simple and usable browser
based preview and debug
• Flexible “HTML Tag” option
for custom tag creation
- Tag Management Systems can make the
process of maintaining, removing and
deploying new tags much more efficient.
- However you still need a process. You will
never get the value this technology can
provide without one…
- Don’t expect the endeavour to be as simple
as many vendors normally claim!