One fine body…
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
- Work Independent Fiduciary Consultant
- Industry Consulting / Advisory
- Website www.PrudentChampion.com
- About Many individuals act in a fiduciary capacity and aren’t aware of their legal responsibilities under the law. Retirement Plan Sponsors often assume that one of their service providers are responsible for complying with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA.) Many foundation trustees aren’t aware that they could be held personally liable under the Uniform Prudent Investor Acts (UPIA) or Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA.) Fiduciaries usually act with the best of intentions, but many remain unaware that they are stewards and subject to fiduciary obligations which are among the “highest known to the law.” We are experts on these obligations.
Not following anyone yet