• Determine new features and product vision
• Gather business requirements
• Get stakeholder buy in
• Write out specs and user stories for developers
• Manage Product Roadmaps
Jobs to be done.
When _____ , I want to _____ so I can ______.
As a user, I can save items to a wishlist so that I can
find buy them later.
When I find a product I like but I’m not ready to buy
yet, I want to save the product for later, so I can
quickly come back and purchase it without
When I am shopping on your
site, I want to know the
curator is real so I can trust
that the product is good.
A Lean PM experiments instead of
building preconceived solutions…
Role and responsibilities:
• Discover customer problems through constant customer interaction and feedback.
• Deliver high customer value by running experiments to solve those problems.
• Lead the implementation of full product solutions for successful experiments,
incorporating them into our product strategy.
• Work with developers & stakeholders at all stages of the product lifecycle to
ideate, experiment, and build.
• Manage the Problem Roadmap, focusing on your KPIs.
• Report data and learnings from experiments to the rest of the company.
value to the