Multiple Choice Questions:
1. One symptom of a mTBI is:
2. It is estimated that there are ______ head injuries
every year in the United States.
3. From 2007 to 2014, the Department of Veterans
Affairs screened nearly 850,000 veterans for brain
injuries. How many brain injuries did they miss during
their first screening?
4. What is the most common cause of a head injury per
5. Which is not a symptom of a brain injury?
6. The DSM categorizes a head injury under:
7. There must be one of the following to diagnose a TBI:
8. Assessment methods for TBI are used to:
9. The issue with assessment methods is:
10. How fast can a mTBI heal?
11. How can you treat a mTBI?
12. What words are found in defining a mTBI?
True or False Questions:
1. There are major inconsistencies among assessing and
2. There is a globalized method to assess and diagnose
3. mTBI is also known as concussion.
4. mTBI can be caused by a blast while on the battle
5. The most overlooked aspect of mTBI are the
6. Once cognition is reestablished, all the other
symptoms go away.
7. The prevalence of mTBI is mostly unknown.
8. When you get a concussion, you will know!
Please refer to your handout to answer these questions: