Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
ORIENTATION PROGRAM FOR
MCA First year
&
MCA (Dual Degree) First Year
Director: Dr. Rajeev Sharma
H.O.D: Sh. Pankaj Saxena
Faculty:
1. Sh. Avinash Pokhriyal
2. Sh. Praveen Sengar
3. Sh. Punit ...
How your course is formulated
• MCA, MCA(Dual Degree) are 3 year, 5
year program respectively with each year
divided into ...
Notice Boards
• Although mentors will inform you from time
to time about important events such as filling
up the registrat...
Timing
• 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM with lunch from
1:00 to 1:30 PM.
• Library & College Office will remain open
during lunch hou...
Internal Assesment
• Three class tests of 30 marks each:
Average of best Two marks Obtained in class
tests, will count tow...
Attendance
• As per MTU a student must have 100%
attendance.
• However medical leave and emergency leave may
account for 1...
Sessional Marks
• For each subject, there are 50 marks for
sessional (30 for class test, 10 for Quiz and
assignment & 10 f...
Syllabus for MCA 1 semester
Semester–I (Effective from the
session: 2013-14)
S.No
Code Subject
Periods
L T P
Evaluation Scheme
Total Credit
Sessional End Semester
CT TA TOT P Th P
1. CA 101 Problem s...
Syllabus for MCA 2 semester
Semester–II (Effective from the
session: 2013-14)
S.No
Code Subject
Periods
L T P
Evaluation Scheme
Total Credit
Sessional End Semester
CT TA TOT P Th P
1. CA 201 Computer ...
Syllabus for MCA (Dual
Degree) 1 semester
Semester–I (Effective from
the session: 2013-14)
S.No
Code Subject
Periods
L T P
Evaluation Scheme
Total Credit
Sessional End Semester
CT TA TOT P Th P
1. BC 101 Mathemati...
Syllabus for MCA (Dual
Degree) 2 semester
Semester–II (Effective from
the session: 2013-14)
S.No
Code Subject
Periods
L T P
Evaluation Scheme
Total CreditSessional End Semester
CT TA TOT P Th P
1. BC 201 Mathematic...
THANKS
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Orientationprogram2013

190 views

Published on

intri

Published in: Education
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Orientationprogram2013

  1. 1. ORIENTATION PROGRAM FOR MCA First year & MCA (Dual Degree) First Year
  2. 2. Director: Dr. Rajeev Sharma H.O.D: Sh. Pankaj Saxena Faculty: 1. Sh. Avinash Pokhriyal 2. Sh. Praveen Sengar 3. Sh. Punit Kumar 4. Sh. K. K Goyal 5. Smt. Gunjan Singh 6. Smt. Kumud Saxena 7. Sh. Meetendra Singh
  3. 3. How your course is formulated • MCA, MCA(Dual Degree) are 3 year, 5 year program respectively with each year divided into Two semester called Odd and Even semester. • And Numbered as I, III, V semesters for Odd semesters and II, IV, VI for Even semester.
  4. 4. Notice Boards • Although mentors will inform you from time to time about important events such as filling up the registration and Exam forms, holidays, Time Table etc. yet it is the duty of each student to see various Notices put on Students Notice Board and College web side Notice Board. • College Web Side: www.fmcarbscollege.in • List of holiday has been posted on Notice Boards
  5. 5. Timing • 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM with lunch from 1:00 to 1:30 PM. • Library & College Office will remain open during lunch hour for any query. • Library will remain open from 10 AM to 5 PM for Students.
  6. 6. Internal Assesment • Three class tests of 30 marks each: Average of best Two marks Obtained in class tests, will count towards your sessional marks. A student with less attendance till the starts of particular class test, will not be allowed to appear in that class test.
  7. 7. Attendance • As per MTU a student must have 100% attendance. • However medical leave and emergency leave may account for 15% leave 10% leave may be granted by Vice Chancellor. • Therefore to be able to appear in end semester Examination. A student must have 75% attendance after taking into account above 25%. • A student will be detained if his/her attendances is <75%. •
  8. 8. Sessional Marks • For each subject, there are 50 marks for sessional (30 for class test, 10 for Quiz and assignment & 10 for Attendance).
  9. 9. Syllabus for MCA 1 semester Semester–I (Effective from the session: 2013-14)
  10. 10. S.No Code Subject Periods L T P Evaluation Scheme Total Credit Sessional End Semester CT TA TOT P Th P 1. CA 101 Problem solving & Computer programming with C 3 1 3 30 20 50 25 100 50 225 6 2. CA 102 Mathematical Foundation of Computer Sci. 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 3. CA 103 Principal of Management 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 4. CA 104 Computer System Design 3 1 3 30 20 50 25 100 50 225 6 5. CA 105 Energy Environment & Ecology 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 6. CA 106 Professional Communication 0 1 2 15 10 25 - - 25 50 2 7. CA 107 Seminar 0 0 2 - - 50 - - - 50 1 TOTAL Marks: 15 6 10 1000 27
  11. 11. Syllabus for MCA 2 semester Semester–II (Effective from the session: 2013-14)
  12. 12. S.No Code Subject Periods L T P Evaluation Scheme Total Credit Sessional End Semester CT TA TOT P Th P 1. CA 201 Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques 3 1 2 30 20 50 25 100 50 200 5 2. CA 202 Computer Networks 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 3. CA 203 Fundamental of E- Commerce 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 4. CA 204 Data Structures and File Handling 3 1 3 30 20 50 25 100 50 225 6 5. CA 205 Object Oriented System & Programming with C++ 3 1 3 30 20 50 25 100 50 225 6 6. CA 206 Technica Writing 2 0 0 - - - - 50 - 50 2 TOTAL Marks: 17 5 8 1000 27
  13. 13. Syllabus for MCA (Dual Degree) 1 semester Semester–I (Effective from the session: 2013-14)
  14. 14. S.No Code Subject Periods L T P Evaluation Scheme Total Credit Sessional End Semester CT TA TOT P Th P 1. BC 101 Mathematics -I 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 2. BC 102 Computer Fundamentals 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 3. BC 103 Digital Electronics 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 4. BC 104 Oral and Written Communication 2 0 0 - - - - 50 - 50 2 5. BC 105 Computer Concepts and Programming in C 3 1 3 30 20 50 50 100 50 250 6 6. BC 106 Office Automation 3 1 3 30 20 50 50 100 50 250 6 TOTAL Marks: 17 5 6 1000 26
  15. 15. Syllabus for MCA (Dual Degree) 2 semester Semester–II (Effective from the session: 2013-14)
  16. 16. S.No Code Subject Periods L T P Evaluation Scheme Total CreditSessional End Semester CT TA TOT P Th P 1. BC 201 Mathematics -II 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 2. BC 202 Programming in C 3 1 3 30 20 50 50 100 50 250 6 3. BC 203 Operating System 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 4. BC 204 Computer Organization 3 1 0 30 20 50 - 100 - 150 4 5. BC 205 Professional Communication 3 1 3 30 20 50 50 100 50 250 6 6. BC 206 Principles of Management 2 0 0 - - - - 50 - 50 2 TOTAL Marks: 17 5 6 1000 26
  17. 17. THANKS

×