SUNDA Y, OCTOB ER 18, 2009
Best 13 Online Color Tools - The Magic of Color's
Hi Friends, Here are some best tools available to fill your canvas with
colors “ Online or Offline”
1. http://www.colorcombos.com/ - If there's a particular website
whose colors you want to snag, check out their "Grab Website
Colors" engine. You just input the URL of the site you're
reviewing and ColorCombos extracts the palette for you.
2. http://www.colourlovers.com/ - The site is full of features such
as create your own palette from a URL you're inspired by,
join groups devoted to colors (srsly), shore up on the latest
color trends, contribute your own content and vote on others.
3. http://colorexplorer.com/default.aspx - Color import from
images, palette export to most programs, convert any number
of colors into a matching palette, 1 click palette filters and
adjustments, plus no requirement for site registration. With the
colorful toolbox at ColorExplorer you can easily create,
manage, and explore color palettes for use in web designs,
desktop publishing, or any other graphic design process.
4. http://kuler.adobe.com - Adobe has a fetching web app to help
you generate color schemes and if you have Adobe's Creative
Suite 4, Kuler is built in. Kuler has great tools such as color
extractor from an image, theme creation from 1 to several
1 of 2 10/19/2009 12:46 PM
colors, as well as a community you can join and give and
receive comments on yours and other's creations.
5. http://www.colorjack.com/software/ - Several apps such as
Color Sphere which allows you to choose the right color
scheme supporting 18 formulas and 9 color blindness
simulations. There's also Color Galaxy, an online color
visualizer with colors from 27 libraries.
6. http://jrm.cc/color-palette-generator/ - At this site you can
upload a photo and get the corresponding color palette.
7. http://www.colorhunter.com/ - allows you to create and find
color palettes from photographs.
8. http://colorschemedesigner.com/- Nice online tool to generate
color schemes and palettes to create good-looking and well
balanced and harmonic web pages.
9. http://www.stripegenerator.com - his is a fun tool to help you
design stripe patterns for your next project. Unleash your
personal style, experiment and download the tile. You can use
it directly in your css file or as pattern in Photoshop®!
10. http://aviary.com/tools/toucan - Used alone or in conjunction
with our other creation tools, Toucan gives you the features
you need to inject color into your creative process.
11. http://www.colr.org/ - Play with colors and color schemes.
12. http://www.colorspire.com/ - Do you deal with color
matching? Let Colorspire Wheel help you.
13. http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html - Enter an RGB or
HEX value, or click on the Color Palette and the color magic
Happy Blogging !
Nitin Chauhan | firstname.lastname@example.org |
2 of 2 10/19/2009 12:46 PM