Be the first to like this
For more info visit: http://www.LeadLifter.com/Events
The New Sales Conversation with Jill Konrath
This Live Interview with Jill Konrath will encompass various questions assisting in uncovering Jill’s thoughts on;
1. The biggest challenges facing sales organizations right now.
2. Biggest mistakes salespeople are making.
3. How should salespeople be handling leads today.
4. If leads/prospects are just shopping, how does that affect the sales conversation.
5. What if they’re seriously evaluating options? How does that change things?
6. Posting pricing on websites and why or why not.
* Followed by Questions and Answer segment.
REGISTER @ http://www.LeadLifter.com/Events
More About Jill:
Jill Konrath is an internationally recognized sales strategist and bestselling author. Her newest book, SNAP Selling, soared to the #1 sales book on Amazon within hours of its release.
Her previous book, Selling to Big Companies, has been an Amazon Top 20 Sales Book since 2006. Fortune magazine selected it as one of 8 “must reads” for salespeople along with classics such as How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Jill began her sales career at Xerox, then moved into technology sales and finally she sold services. As a consultant, she’s worked with companies like IBM, GE & Staples. Plus she’s been featured on ABC News, Fox 2, Entrepreneur, New York Times, Selling Power, The Business Journal and many more publications.
Jill is on the front edge of what it takes to be successful today — with fresh strategies for selling to crazy-busy buyers.