…Seriously, do you even need to ask?
It’s what make those BOOBY bounce in
There’s some options available.
1. PreUnity-Baked animation
Manual Animation in DCC tool and Baked
Physical or Spring-base Rig in DCC tool and Baked
2. Unity-In game Physic Calculation
Code base Physical Calculation
Joint Base Physic Component
Same in-Game result, not affected by other in-Game Factors.
Light on Game engine as extra Runtime process isn’t needed.
What ever your DCC tools of choice is,
Make it in there, then import to Unity.
Require Intensive Setup
Affected by In-Game factors. Adjustable.
Set it up in Unity and make it bounce while
In order to use Mecanim’s ability to transfer
animation across rig. A test was conducted
Models with various settings were used
From the Right:
1. Original FBX with Animation
2. FBX with no Animation
Attached, moved via Mecanim
3. 2 with Added Physics
4. Test model with same Bone Naming
5. 4 with Added Physics
6. Test model with different Bone
7. 6 with Added Physics
From the test, these conclusion were found
1. In order for extended bones on the boobs to move as in
The bones must be named with the exact same Naming
2. Added Physics can be lay on top of keyframed Boob bones.
3. In order for the boob to be solely dependent on Physics,
they must not be keyframed upon export.