Be the first to like this
The Social Science Of B2B Connections
The relationships made between entrepreneurs is the hidden value inside social media networking. If you believe that helping other people achieve their goals will in turn help you achieve yours, then you are ready to discover your “Buyers Connection”. The term Buyers Connection is used to describe a key person or organization that has already done business with or built trust with your target market.
The important thing to remember is that you have add value into the network FIRST.
In his presentation “The Social Science Of B2B Connections” Matt Astifan from Web Friendly guides you through a visual diagram titled Connectonomics that shows you how to use social media to connect with mutually beneficial business partnerships to rapidly grow your customer base.
You will learn how to:
- Use Social Media To Discover Mutually Beneficial Business Relationships
- Identify 8 Key Strategies That Will Enhance Any Social Media Campaign
- Chose The Right Social Media Platform That Works For You & Your Company
- Authentically Communicate Your Brand & Build Trust With Your Online Business Network
- Avoid Wasting Time & Money On Social Media... Close To 90% Of Business Do It!
- Take Five Steps Over Five Months To Grow Your Small Business Network
- Double Your Fan Engagement With 3 Social Media Marketing Mindsets
To hire me as a Social Media Speaker please contact me at Matt [at] WebFriendly.ca