Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Address:15 Collington Lane East, Bexhill, TN39 3RG - Contact #: 07510557076 - Email: MattHoath@rocketmail.com
Looking for part-time/full time employment
taking on responsibility as a valued employ-
ee whilst communicating and working within
a team. I’m looking for growth within a
company understanding the in’s and outs of
how its run. I have the initiative and in-
tegrity to perform an outstanding service
whilst being able to hit weekly and monthly
targets for the company.
Strong written and verbal communication
Analytical and numerical skills
Perseverance and self motivated
Quick learner, keen to learn and grow
Working with computers and databases
Attention to detail
Flexibility in hours
• With my time at Hasting direct I was chosen to train customer advisors teaching different
techniques within database processes, improving response times between customers. Whilst
doing this I helped Co-workers bring down their call times by up to 20% and retention con-
version rates up by 10% within the renewal of customers policies.
• Creating my own business brand, building a website, marketing and selling directed at my
• Showing a dedication to quality in customer service, understanding and meeting peoples
needs through phone, online and face to face communications. 100% positive feedback on
online selling platforms, quality call assessments always completed above 90% the year and
a half working for Hastings Direct.
2014 Oct – 2015 March Bear Vapour, Online vapour vendor.
I ran my own vapour business from home selling online and around my local area Bexhill and
Hastings. Running for one year i’ve bought and sold hundreds of accessories and electric cig-
• Exploring different selling platforms and utilising social media to push traffic and sales.
• Market research; questionnaires, forums and sector regulations and new technology
• Customer care; making sure health and safety is clear and concise
• Adapting to a fast paced evolving market whilst creating a positive brand image
• Tailoring my brand image to fit my target market
• Handle customer questions within a timely manner
I was looking to target smokers that were looking to quit and make the transition from smok-
ing to vaping through sites such as eBay and social media where i utilised apps such as Hoot-
suite to run my Facebook and Twitter pages efficiently. This enabled me to use an already ex-
isting selling platform and communicate and redirect my target market to my sales page.
2013 March – 2014 July Hastings Direct, customer service, Bexhill-on-Sea
I played a key role in understanding and handling motor insurance policy changes and com-
plaints in a timely and professional manor whilst always abiding to insurance sector standards
in a safe secure fast paced atmosphere.
I was providing support, help and advice to customers who use the companies
products or services. Also responsible for arranging appointments, Calling back
existing customers, explaining our products, answering questions, writing up
references for future policy handling, and asking for recommendations.
Microsoft - Mac - Facebook - Twitter - Hootsuite - Forums - Pinterest - Vinyl Collecting
Music - Documentaries - Business Start ups - Reading - Photography - Sport - Travelling
Early 2011 - 2012 Saga insurance, Telesales
Selling home and car insurance to a target market using cross selling techniques and targeting
the needs of customers whilst abiding to insurance sector standards.
• Reaching and exceeding sales targets
• Cross selling insurance policies whilst giving incentives
• Making a good impression at the first point of contact
• Call potential customers to schedule appointments for sales
• Contact existing customers to educate them about new services and up sell products
• Encourage customers to fill out surveys for market research purposes
Bexhill College between 2009/10 Level 3 BTEC Business
Introduction to marketing (Merit) The Business environment (Merit) Product market research
Other units of work include; human resource, marketing, accounting basics, supporting busi-
ness activities, introduction to entrepreneurship
2009 - 2011 Co-operative, Customer assistant
Communicating with customers and making sure the store looks presentable, working on tills,
shelves fully stocked and as well as stock rotation and shutting shop.
• Direct communication with customers on till and helping around the shop
• Setting up promotional marketing stands for different seasonal events
• Taking cash debit and credit card payments over the counter
• Helping close up shop at the end of shift
Looking to start position immediately, able to work both weekdays and weekends.
Additional areas I trained and specialised in: Retention, customer accounts, complaints and
CDL database systems.
• Quickly understanding customer needs and responding in a timely manor
• Working within a team to reach targets and goals
• Stepping up and helping other team members with problems
• Hosting different incentive ideas to boost morale among teammates