Five questions to ask a potential
Choosing the right financial advisor
• The right financial advisor will make the best
investments for you in the long run
• Financial stability should be your goal
• There are five questions you should ask
1. What is your investment philosophy?
• How does the financial advisor react to the
• Does their philosophy align with yours?
• Don’t gamble your investments
2. What are your credentials?
• Don’t be afraid to ask about the credentials of
the financial advisor
• There should be a good combination of
education and licensure
• This will allow the advisor to make educated
decisions on how you should invest
3. How much do you charge for your services?
• Knowing how much the advisor charges is
crucial, since you are trying to save money
• Do they have n initial planning fee?
• Always get in writing what you are expected to
pay for the services promised
4. What is your typical client profile?
• Every investment and client will be different
• Does the financial advisor’s experience
coincide with your own profile?
• Make sure they have worked with clients who
have had similar interests to your own
5. What makes you different from
every other financial planner?
• Do they have a specific case that can display
how they can make you money?
• Do they have great communications skills?
• Do they have the experience to separate
themselves from the rest?
Making the decision
• While some of these questions can be
common sense they are all important
• For more information on Financial
investments check out our blog: