1 Wellerloop, Leschenault, WA 6233, Australia
Telephone: 0477 334 961; Email: email@example.com
A highly-skilled and focused professional, with over 30 years experience in management, team leadership and risk
mitigation in the power transmission industry. Possesses a proven track record in delivering complex projects on time,
within budget and to exacting specifications. Adopts a logical and analytical approach to problem solving, with an
instinct for identifying areas of potential improvement. Applies excellent communication skills to build positive
relationships at all levels. Enjoys working within a productive team environment, across both on-site and off-site
operations, with the ability to utilize initiative and leadership skills to ensure optimal HSE performance.
2016 – current, construction supervisor, Poles and underground, demolition of 132kv power transmission line in
three springs WA.
2008 - 05/2015 SECTION SUPERVISOR, United Group Ltd, Australia
• Played a key role as Section Supervisor, overseeing a portfolio of power transmission development projects,
including the build of steel structures and power lines
• Compiled work method statements, safety paperwork, material safety data sheets (MSDS), work permits and
associated site documentation in collaboration with specialist engineering teams
• Ensured robust project and resource planning, including the coordination of site set-up and requisition of plant /
equipment, such as cranes, trucks, elevating working platforms (EWP's) and hand tools
• Supervised and motivated large-scale site teams, comprising of up to 50 staff members; provided guidance as
required and ensured full compliance with all legal, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements
• Developed strong client relationships via weekly client meetings and regular progress updates
• Directly supported the management team, across areas such as budget planning and incident investigation Key
Project / Achievements
Accountable as Section Supervisor Level 3 on the two-year Tully / Ingham Project, involving the demolition of
the existing line and assembly / erection of 220 new steel towers (2012-2014)
Acted as Section Supervisor for the Roy Hill Transmission Line Project in WA- 240 guyed masts and lattice
towers (2014) to 
Undertook the role of Section Supervisor on the NZ powerline Project; erecting 429 steel towers 400kv, with
two erected with JIN pole (2010-2012)
Supervised erection crews and completed 80 steel pole erections for the Mackay, Queensland contract (2009)
Promoted an environment of continual improvement and optimal levels of Health and Safety across all projects,
with success in winning two safety awards for the company
2007 - 2009 CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT ,
Accountable as Construction Superintendent on the tower erection for the Innisfail to Edmonton Transmission
Line as well as the tower erection of the 275kv power Line Collie, WA
2005 - 2007 ERECTION SUPERVISOR, rapid rail international, UK
• Supervised and coordinated the installation of rapid rail system to steel lattice towers for various UK clients
• Spearheaded the quality control procedures across Balfour Beatty, Eves, National Grid and Amec, including the
active monitoring of compliance.
1999 - 2005 RIGGER LEADING HAND, Rig-out Erection
Responsible as Leading Hand on the assembly and erection of telecommunication masts and towers ranging up to
350 meters in height as well as the installation of feeders
1998 - 1999 STRINGING SUPERVISOR, ABB, North Africa, supervising the run out of conductor for 275kv
1988 ASSEMBLY & ERECTION RIGGER, Bamberg GmbH, Germany.assembly and erection of towers with the
use of a derrick [ jin pole]
1985 - 1988 STRINGING RIGGER, Balfour Beatty, UK, all aspects of stringing power lines 132,000kv to 400,000
I.T. Skills: Microsoft Excel, Internet and Email
Other: National Criminal History Check - Issued 12/08/2015; Driver; full clean licence.
tickets attained ADVANCED RIGGER. DEMOLITION
SUPERVISOR. cert IV OHS. cert IV CIVIL
CORE 01 PROVIDE ADVISE ON WHS. CORE 03
MANAGE WORK PLACE INCIDENTS.
CERT III INDUSTRIAL TRAINER.
CERT III INDUSTRY TRAINING AND ASSESMENT.
OPERATE AND MAINTAIN 4X4 VEIHICLE RIIVEH305D
Western power NAC INDUCTED