3 SIMPLE TUTORIAL
DAPPS (1/3) TIC TAC TOE
- tic tac toe on the blockchain
- small „test framework“ for decentralized decision making
(2/3) HODL ETH COIN
- decentralized coin that is basically free but still has some
- lock x ETH for y days in a contract and create x*y HODL
- have a look at https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/
(3/3) WRITE OR DIE
Still haven’t written your thesis/ this blog post/ this doc/ …?
commit your self to do it.
Lock up x ETH - specify your goal („3 pages of my thesis“) -
send the link/hash to your writing to the contact
Oracle will decide wether you get the money back or whether
it will be destroyed/ sent to an „opponent“
OVERVIEW OF EXISTING DAPPS
TRUFFLE - COMMAND LINE
DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT TOOL
• With 4 commands to your first DAPP
• Built-in automated compilation, library linking,
deployment and binary management.
• Automated contract testing with Mocha and
• Configurable build pipeline with support for
custom build processes