Are you interested to learn more about IAF England & Wales? To meet members of the Board and wider Leadership Team, and candidates for the Board election? To share feedback on this year and contribute to planning for next year, and maybe to get more involved yourself?
Our online Annual Meeting is open to members of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) and non-members alike - all are welcome, so please do join us!
IAF E&W members only will be invited to vote in the online Board election following the meeting, so please do consider joining if you are not yet a member - see https://www.iaf-world.org/site/join. If you are a member, please check your IAF profile to ensure that you have opted for membership of the England & Wales chapter.
A recording of the 2 December online Annual Meeting at which these sides were shared can be found at https://youtu.be/yWLIfIDp5_8
Also on our web page at https://www.iaf-world.org/site/chapters/england-wales you will find further details of IAF England & Wales including links to download our 2019 plan, the invitation to stand for election to the Board in 2019 and the Chapter Bylaws.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct
105 members (21 CPFs)
Elected 2018 for 2019-20
1. Gary Austin CPF-M, Hertfordshire -
2. Neil Fogarty, Warwick - Marketing &
3. Martin Gilbraith CPF, London – Chair,
London & SE, virtual coffee
4. Helene Jewell, Bristol – South West
5. Steve Lloyd, Plymouth - Treasurer
6. Hilary Topp, Birmingham – Midlands &
East, FacWeek Conference
2019 Candidates for 2020-21
7. Megan Evans, Cardiff - Wales
8. Amanda Stott CPF, Harrogate – North
9. Penny Walker CPF, London –
E&W Leadership Team
Launched Mar. 2019
E&W Professional Development
Supporting development & promoting the IAF global Professional
Development Path - including new Mentoring and Endorsed
Facilitator, and CPF Assessment in London in March 2020.
IAF England & Wales 2020
1. Board & Leadership Team annual planning &
teambuilding – 27-28 January in Birmingham
2. Local coffee meetups in Belfast, Brighton, Devon,
Liverpool, Nottingham – or wherever you are?
3. Annual Conference - 16-17 October in Birmingham?
4. Crowdsourced online directories – facilitation venues,
facilitation training, (co-)facilitation opportunities?
5. Marketing & Partnerships – youth & diversity?
6. Climate crisis, democracy… ?
7. CPF Assessment – 24-24 March in London
8. ProPath – development & promotion?
9. Global Facilitation Summit – 27-30 October in