Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
BlocVote: An E-voting system providing an anonymous, secure, transparent, and non-revocable sequence of votes
- We assume each voter is given a key from the government
- Using this key the user votes by creating a transactions on the
Blockchain, whilst upholding voter anonymity
- The voter can verify their vote using their key and lookup their vote in the
sequence of transactions creating transparency
- Transactions on the blockchain are non-revocable thus creating a verifiable
Implementation of Smart Contract
- Use of struct datatype for voter. This records the address of the voter, the tokens
available, and the votes cast under that address
- Allow the voter to vote for a candidate
- Store this new data on the Blockchain
- Retrieve and display this data on the user interface
Automated testing for large number of voters
- Selenium IDE
- Deploy onto live Blockchain
- Public website onto domain and host
- Voter verification on Blockchain
- Open source code
- Change your vote and vote early
- Scaling to large number of voters
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.