KPIs to Manage B2B SDRs
Read the full post @ fourquadrant.com/setting-goals-for-sdrs/
The value of having the right KPIs for SDRs is critical to the success of a direct sales organization.
Monitoring the right metrics is the difference between driving sustained, scalable growth and not attaining quota.
Data-driven sales leaders are those that typically are the most efficient and effective sales leaders.
Start by knowing what the industry averages are and only deviate from those KPIs when there is a quantifiable, logical reason to do so.
The key takeaways from the BridgeGroup have been summarized to facilitate developing the right strategies and executing the right tactics to be successful.
INCLUDED IN THIS DECK:
- Goals For SDR Function
- Industry Ratios for SDRs to AEs
- Industry Average Attrition Rates for SDRs
- SDR Variable Compensation Components
- Industry Average Quota for B2B SDRs
- Average Pipeline Sourced for B2B SDRs
- Number of Attempts for a B2B SDR to Contact a Prospect
- What Technologies are SDR Functions Adoipting
- Average Spend on Technology per SDR
- Compensation, By Year, for SDR Management
- The Top SDR Management Challenges
FOR ADDITIONAL GO TO MARKET RESOURCES VISIT FOURQUADRANT.COM FOR:
READ THE FULL POST ON SDRS, https://www.fourquadrant.com/setting-goals-for-sdrs/
INSIDE SALES CALL GUIDE @ fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-planning-templates/call-guide-for-inside-sales-training/
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT PLAN TEMPLATE @ fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-planning-templates/strategic-account-plan-template/
FREE DOWNLOADS @ fourquadrant.com/free-marketing-templates/
GO TO MARKET PLANNING TEMPLATES @ fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-planning-templates/