Be the first to like this
Gartner Technology Predictions for 2019
Read the full post at https://www.fourquadrant.com/gartner-technology-predictions-for-2019/
Augmented Intelligence and AnalyticsThrough 2020, 80 percent of AI projects will remain alchemy, run by wizards whose talents won't scale widely in the organization.
85% of of CIOs would be piloting AI programs through a combination of build, buy, and outsourcing efforts—and most of these programs will be done by wizards who are "locked in a bottle."
2. By 2023, there will be an 80% reduction in missing people in mature markets compared to 2018 due to AI-powered facial recognition.
3. By 2023, emergency department visits will be reduced by 20 million due to the enrollment of chronically ill patients in AI-enhanced virtual care. A lot of this will be done via devices on the body, such as wearables. 130 million people visit emergency rooms every year in the US, but only 35 % of these visits are for accidents—the majority of visits involve chronic illnesses.
4. By 2023, 25 percent of organizations will require employees to sign an affidavit to prevent cyberbullying, but 70 percent of these initiatives will fail.
5. Through 2022, 75% of organizations with frontline decision-making teams that reflect diversity and an inclusive culture will exceed their financial targets.
6. By 2021, 75 percent of public blockchains will suffer "privacy poisoning"—inserted personal data that renders the blockchain noncompliant with privacy laws.
European companies are expected to spend an average of $1.4 million to comply with GDPR, and US companies are setting aside $1 million to $10 million for this compliance.
7. By 2023, ePrivacy legislation will increase online costs by minimizing the use of "cookies," thus crippling the current Internet ad revenue machine.
8. Through 2022, a fast path to digital will convert internal capabilities to external revenue-generating products using cloud economics and flexibility. Good processes created in-house can become products that can be sold to others.
9. By 2022, companies leveraging the "gatekeeper" position of the digital giants will capture 40 percent global market share, on average, in their industry.
FOR ADDITIONAL GO TO MARKET RESOURCES VISIT FOURQUADRANT.COM FOR:
Marketing Automation Buyer’s Checklist
How to Evaluate B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Download free marketing templates @ fourquadrant.com/free-marketing-templates/
For key market research & Stats from Gartner, IDC, Forrester and more visit https://www.fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-charts-marketing/
Go-To-Market Strategy Planning Templates @