Be the first to like this
CMO Marketing Benchmarks
READ THE FULL POST at https://www.fourquadrant.com/marketing-benchmarks-for-b2b-b2c/
In general, marketing budgets are on the rise amid industry concerns.
Digital Marketing Spend
Growth of digital marketing spend continues to outpace traditional advertising spend, in fact, digital marketing expenditures are expected to increase by 12.3%.
Spending on digital marketing is expected to increase from 44% of marketing budgets to 54% in the next five years.
Social Media Spend
Social media spend has increased more than any year prior, and is expected to expand by 66% in the next 5 years.
Marketing Analytics Spend
Marketing analytics spend is expected to double in the next 3 years.
INCLUDED IN THIS DECK:
- Marketing Spend by Growth Strategy
- Marketing Spend as a Percent of Company Revenue
- Marketing Budgets as a Percent of a Company’s Budget
- Marketing Spend as a Percent of Company Revenues
- Percent Change in Marketing Budgets
- Percent of Marketing Budgets Spent on Domestic Markets
- Marketing Spend on Marketing Analytics
- Percent of Marketing Budget Spent on Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Analytics in B2B & B2C Decision Making
- Traditional Advertising and Digital Marketing Spend
- Percent Change in Traditional Advertising & Digital Spending
- Percent of Marketing Budget Spent on Outsourcing
- Percent Change in Marketing Headcount
- Percent of Sales Through the Internet
FOR ADDITIONAL GO TO MARKET RESOURCES VISIT FOURQUADRANT.COM FOR:
Marketing Automation Buyer’s Checklist
How to Evaluate B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Download free marketing templates @ fourquadrant.com/free-marketing-templates/
For key market research & Stats from Gartner, IDC, Forrester and more visit https://www.fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-charts-marketing/
Go-To-Market Strategy Planning Templates @