Be the first to like this
CMO Budget Survey Results
Findings and insights from the 2017-2018 Gartner CMO Spend Survey
VIEW more Spending research at https://www.fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-it-spending-research/
Gartner states that it’s time for marketing to show:
- Marketing’s financial management credentials
- That marketing can deal with financial constraints
- Accountability for business performance and show that marketing can grow the business while making hard choices.
After 3 years of budget increases for marketing, marketing budget growth slowed in 2017-2018.
In 2016 marketing budgets were 12.1% of company revenue
In 2017 marketing budgets were 11.3% of company revenue
Marketing leaders must now justify past budget commitments and show the returns they deliver to ensure the future fiscal health of marketing.
View this deck to see:
- CMO Budget Survey Results – CMO’s Budget
- CMO Budget Survey Results: Growth, Customer Acquisition & Retention
- CMO Budget Survey Results – Funding Innovation
- CMO Budget Survey Results – Budget for Labor, Services, Paid Media & MarTech
- CMO Budget Survey Results – Digital Advertising
- CMO Budget Survey Results – Overview of CMO’s Budget
FOR ADDITIONAL GO TO MARKET RESOURCES VISIT FOURQUADRANT.COM FOR:
Download free marketing templates @ fourquadrant.com/free-marketing-templates/
View more IT Spending Research at https://www.fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-it-spending-research/
For key market research & Stats from Gartner, IDC, Forrester and more visit https://www.fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-charts-marketing/
Go-To-Market Strategy Planning Templates @