Be the first to like this
CIO Tech Purchase Intentions
READ THE FULL POST CIO Investments in Tech @ https://www.fourquadrant.com/cio-investments-in-tech/
The CIO research reveals that IT budgets will begin to level out as IT executives are focused on balancing innovation and maintaining the status quo.
Only 7% of IT executives expect their budgets to decrease over the next 12 months, while 55% expect an increase and 32% expect their budgets to remain the same.
• IT executives are beginning to better estimate the growth of their technology budgets year over year – 55% expect an increase in tech budgets over the next 12 months, while 44% said their tech budgets increased over the past 12 months.
• Multiple factors affect IT budget shifts, including systems upgrades/maintenance and new projects from Line of Business.
• 97% of IT executives report that their organization is likely to reinvest cost savings from IT efficiencies.
• Cost savings will go towards new technologies to improve customer engagement/satisfaction, and to improve security.
• Security budgets are expected to increase as potential threats increase – 62% of IT executives say they will increase the percent of IT budget dedicated to security solutions, and 41% report there will be an increase in the percent of IT budget dedicated to security risk analysis.
VIEW THIS DECK TO SEE
- Cost Savings From IT Efficiencies
- Current Trends Influencing Tech Investments
- Security Budgets Increase
- Departments Increase Budgets For Tech Purchases
- Majority of IT Budgets Are for Maintenance
- Threat of Major Security Breach
- Factors Driving IT Budget Shift
- Where Cost Savings Are Being Reinvested
- IT Budget Changes in Next 12 Months
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FROM FOUR QUADRANT
CIO Investments in Tech @ https://www.fourquadrant.com/cio-investments-in-tech/
Marketing Automation Buyer’s Checklist fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-planning-templates/marketing-automation-buyers-checklist/
Go to Market Resources @ fourquadrant.com
IT Spending Research @ fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-it-spending-research/
Free Downloads @ fourquadrant.com/free-marketing-templates/
Go to Market Insights @ fourquadrant.com/go-to-market-planning-templates/