Ordinary 6 Mil plastic sheeting is commonly used as a vapor, moisture barrier or crawl space liner everyday. The nature of these areas promotes excessive moisture that allows termites to thrive in an environment that is favorable.
• ObeX11® is a revolutionary, new plastic sheeting that changes the way
termites are controlled.
• It provides a plastic barrier system that has many different uses and an
additive that has been proven in laboratory and field testing to repel
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Installed in the foundations, underneath the concrete slab and with an
ascent along the foundation walls, ObeX11® is a termite-repellent vapor
• The additive in ObeX11® is Termirepel®™, which is a 100% natural,
non-toxic, and non-hazardous termite repellent.
• Termirepel®™ is a special blend of essential oils and ingredients that
have proven to repel termites through laboratory and field-testing.
WHY CHOOSE OBEX11®
• Termite colonies eat non-stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Termites have been around since the Mesozoic era (i.e. since the time of
dinosaurs) which quite literally means they have a strong sense of
survival and persistence.
• Which explains why it is so difficult to find ways to successfully control
• Brick-Siding Flashing Roll (300 square feet)
• Moisture-Vapor Barrier-Crawl Space Liner (2,000 square feet)
• Moisture-Vapor Barrier-Crawl Space Liner (800 square feet)
• Pipe Boots
• Post Sleeve
• Premium 12 Mil (2,000 square feet)
• Weed Prevention Roll (300 or 800 square feet)
• Termirepel is a non toxic and non hazardous insect/termite aversive Anti
Termite which has been designed for polymeric applications as well as
natural materials like wood.
• It combines the best of chemistry and green practices to give an
environmentally safe product which keeps away effectively.
WHAT REPELS THE TERMITES(TERMIREPEL)?
TERMITE CONTROL TREATMENT
• This product is a dual layer 6 Mil plastic sheeting that contains all natural
• The yellow layer contains a blend of natural ingredients that bonds with
• The material contains no chemicals that will harm plants, animals, or the
ADVANTAGES OF OBEX11
• High quality, virgin low density polyethylene film (recyclable).
• Easy, cost-effiecient installation.
• Two functions in only one product.
• Meets the requirements of ICC/IRC.
• Does not contain any chemical insecticide.
• Tested and certified by laboratories for both functions.
• ADDRESS: P.O. Box 125 Greenwell Springs,
• Phone: 225-663-6945
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: https://www.obex11.com