Be the first to like this
That is going to tell a somewhat unusual story... a story about starting a getting Mass Exposure for a fox cafe!
- Going viral with 6000 signups in a week and receiving national and international press (HuffPost, Telegraph, Guardian, TimeOut etc)
- Sponsorship opportunities from Foxy Bingo and Fox's mints
- Me meeting my nemesis Jean from Hampshire
- Actually getting some live foxes to be in the cafe
- Then getting hold of some hedgehogs, squirrels and badgers
- Having to pull the plug after a journalist threatened to 'out me'
- The potential of the fox cafe coming back in 2018
You need to be there... afterall, if you are doing great work, this is often not enough, you need to learn how to tell a large amount of people about your sh*t hot product for practically 0 marketing investment.
If you do this... you will be much more likely to succeed.