Bullet points: Bullet point text should be at least 24pt to maintain legibility.
No more than four bullets points per slide is recommended. Keep bullets points concise. Don’t try to fit too much on one slide – use two slides instead.
End slide: This end slide must be used in all presentations. It must not be altered or amended. Contact the Design Team if you have any special requests.
What do good partnerships look like? Lessons learned from complex partnerships
What do good partnerships look like?
Lessons learned from complex partnerships
Chair: Marieke Guy, QAA
13:45 – 14:45 14th April 2016
• University partnerships are complex and varied
• Each partnership faces challenges of maintaining
quality and standards
• Quality Code chapter B10: Managing higher
education provision with others
• QAA work to map partnerships
Dual and joint awards
TNE – spanning countries
• Partnerships are dynamic and changing
• Dr Anthea Gregory
Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of
• Mark Lynn
Head of Quality Enhancement, University Campus
• What are your positive experiences of partnership
• What are the challenges and risks?
• What lessons can we learn from the speakers?
• What might innovative partnerships look like in the
“Coming together is a beginning;
keeping together is progress;
working together is success.”