20% Is a realistic goal for increasing sales. This can be accomplished.
I chose Facebook because the main age of users are 29-45. Some of our target Audience is right in between that age. Vine is a very cool app that is also super popular. Showing a person doing something cool while wearing Under Armour will create some buzz.
,Although the total is only 1, 060, 000 the rest of the budget will be set aside for later strategies and other expenses that may come into affect after the campaign has began.
• My Target Audience is Men ages 17-30. I chose this
specifically because Men are most active during this age
and are likely to be most active over other ages and
genders. They are also more likely to know and use Under
Key Performance Indicators
• I know this campaign will be a success because we have
several goals that we know we can accomplish and
• Have our campaigns target stickily Men aged 17-30 and do the flight and
• Become more active with social media. Under Armour will have a Twitter
hashtag where if people use it will become in a running for a gift
certificate during certain the time periods of spring (May) and winter
• Use AdWords to promote Under Armour Ads on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Along with other athletic sites to create competition and reach.
• I want to accomplish a more aware market of Under Armour and
increase sales at least 20%. Along with making it know that Under
Armour is reliable, well known and higher class brand. This will be
discussed more in “Big Idea”
• The big idea of this Under Armour campaign to raise awareness
through out the athletic men ages 17-30 and for those men to
make Under Armour their go to brand for athletics. Under Armour
reputation will be known as reliable, affordable and a favorite
brand that is worth every penny one spends. I want to increase sales
by 20% and keep the Under Armour name go hand in hand with
great athletic wear.
Tools & Tactics
When you go for a run what brand shoes do you wear? What brand
running shorts? Running shirt? Do you even know? What if you could
name everything you wore with one well known name and be able
to be proud of it. Well you can, it is called Under Armour. With the
wide range of athletic wear for any type of shape or size this
company is a favorite to many people. That is exactly what this
campaign is going to continue to do
• Using Instagram to showcase new athletic wear and people using it
with a cool twist of different photo options. Having Facebook so
people can post what they are wearing and what activity they are
doing allow the social world to see. Vine to show a mini video of a
workout and them wearing Under Armour. Social Media is huge so
we must use it to its advantage.
With research I found Under Armour spends roughly 200 million dollars
on advertising and marketing. I picked a budget of 2 million. With a
budget like this we are fortunate to do many different types of
marketing. It will take about one week to come with a
strategy, Planning Build, Implementation, Management and Adwords.
• Increase sales 20%
• Target Men 17-30
• Use Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Budget of $2 million
• Use high end key words
• Make it aware of low end key works- stay away from
• Make a successful campaign and succeed in the digital strategy