• July 12,2013.
• I‟d like to apologize for not sending
these notes earlier to those who
were interested in, but I wanted first
to listen to the tapes of the meetings
as I was afraid that I said something
that is not right. Wednesday night
after receiving the audios from
Pastor Tony, sadly I found to be true
what I was afraid of.
• In presenting the three faces looking
upon Delaware, I stated that those
are the faces of God, Son and Holy
Spirit. That is not so!
• What I meant to say is: “Those faces
there, are as if they were the faces
of God, Son and Holy Spirit.”
• Please accept the correction.
The Counties of Delaware
• The Lord has also called my
attention on the names and
positions of the Counties.
• Delaware has three Counties:
• NEW CASTLE, in the North or Head.
• KENT, in the Center, Core, or heart
• SUSSEX, in the South or Base.
The personhood of
•Allow me to present
your State as if it were
• The head of the State.
• The Head of your State is
declaring of a “New Castle”.
• Pay attention:
• Jesus is the NEW CASTLE
Putting in place the
• Fortress, Stronghold, Refuge,
• All these nouns are in a way
synonyms of Castle. So in the
following scriptures when you
see these nouns change them
by “New Castle”
A change of Castles
• The old traditional Castle, the
head of Delaware must go and
be replaced by a NEW CASTLE.
• 1 Corinthians 2:16 (NKJV)
• 16 … But we have the mind of
New Castle = Mind of Christ
• As we know that the battle field is
the mind, we need to get our mind
transformed and filter every though,
every lie and every ungodly desire.
• 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NKJV)
5 ”bringing every thought into
captivity to the obedience of Christ,”
New Castle is pointing out
to The Lord as in
• Psalm 18:1-3 (NKJV)
• 18 I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress
( my New Castle) and my deliverer; My
God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold. (my New Castle).3 I will
call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be
praised; So shall I be saved from my
Safety of Abiding in the
Presence of God
• Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV)
• 91 He who dwells in the secret place
of the Most High Shall abide under
the shadow of the Almighty.
• 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my
refuge and my fortress; ( my New
Castle) My God, in Him I will trust.”
The New Castle
• Psalm 31:3 (NKJV)
• 3 For You are my rock and
my fortress; (my New
Your name‟s sake, Lead
me and guide me.
Declaration of your State
• Your State is declaring to America
and to the world something that was
envisioned in times past; from the
times when The Lord caused
peoples to put the names of the
Counties, so later when they were
grouped in States, they would
declare the plans of The Lord.
Declaration of your State.
• The State is proclaiming that is
time to give to the Lord the place
that rightfully belongs to Him.
• A King as He is, needs a Castle
where to govern from; so New
Castle is the right place; He wants
to come and be enthroned in the
midst of His people
Kent, in the centre or core.
The heart of Delaware
• The name Kent is a baby boy name
• In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the
name Kent is: Chief.
• In Celtic the meaning of the name
Kent is: White.
• In English the meaning of the name
Kent is: White.
• In Welsh the meaning of the name
Kent is: Radiant, Glowing.
Kent. The heart of the State
• Kent is called to become the
heart of The State of Delaware.
• Kent needs to live to what its
name really mean.
• Become a Chief Warrior whit a
big pure white, radiant, glowing
The core of the State.
• Kent is this County where the
Capital is located.
• Where the Government of the
State has its center.
• Where administration, governing
and political activities for the
State take place.
• Is there where we need a change!
A brave heart, the heart of
a warrior chief.
• Genesis 14:14-16 (NKJV)
• 16 So he brought back all the
goods, and also brought back
his brother Lot and his goods,
as well as the women and the
A heart as Abraham‟s
• With less troops than the
enemy, Abraham went to fight
and deliver his nephew Lot.
• He recovered his nephew, his
goods and collected some
A brave heart, the heart
of a Chief Warrior.
• 1 Samuel 30:6,8 (NKJV)
• 6 … But David strengthened himself in
the LORD his God.
• 8 So David inquired of the LORD,
saying, “Shall I pursue this troop?
Shall I overtake them?” And He
answered him, “Pursue, for you shall
surely overtake them and without
fail recover all.”
A heart as of David
• David‟s wives and children and
belongings were taken captured
by the enemy.
• His men have lost as much as
• But David took strength in the
Lord, pursue the enemy and
recovered all and some spoils.
Kent, Purity of the
Word of God.
• A white heart, pointing out to the
love for the Purity of the Word of
God. (milk and honey)
• 1 Peter 2:2 (NIV)
• 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure
spiritual milk, so that by it you may
grow up in your salvation,
Purity and Refining
• A white heart pointing out to
Purity and Refining by the blood
of the Lamb.
• Psalm 51:7 (NKJV)
• 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall
be clean; Wash me, and I shall be
whiter than snow
A White Radiant, Glowing
• A radiant glowing heart, pointing out
to reflecting the Glory of The Lord.
• Revelation 7:14 (NKJV)
• 14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
• So he said to me, “These are the
ones who come out of the great
tribulation, and washed their robes
and made them white in the blood of
A White Radiant,
• Mark 9:3 (NKJV) Jesus
Transfigured on the Mount
• 3 His clothes became shining,
exceedingly white, like snow,
such as no launderer on earth
can whiten them.
SUSSEX, in the South or
• Now Sussex somehow points me to
the word success.
• Success Definition
• 1. The favorable or prosperous
termination of attempts or
endeavors; the accomplishment of
• 2. the attainment of wealth, position,
honors, or the like.
Sussex points to The
• Leviticus 25:4, (NKJV)
• 4 but in the seventh year there
shall be a Sabbath of solemn rest
for the land, a Sabbath to
Leviticus 25:5 (NKJV)
• 5 What grows of its own accord
of your harvest you shall not
reap, nor gather the grapes of
your untended vine, for it is a
year of rest for the land.
Leviticus 25:6 (NKJV)
• 6 And the Sabbath produce of
the land shall be food for you:
for you, your male and female
servants, your hired man, and
the stranger who dwells with
you, 7 for your livestock and the
beasts that are in your land—all
its produce shall be for food.
This “Success” comes from
The blessing of The Lord.
• Leviticus 25:20-22 (NKJV)
• Provisions for the Seventh Year
• 20 „And if you say, “What shall we eat in
the seventh year, since we shall not sow
nor gather in our produce?” 21 Then I will
command My blessing on you in the sixth
year, and it will bring forth produce
enough for three years. 22 And you shall
sow in the eighth year, and eat old
produce until the ninth year; until its
produce comes in, you shall eat of the
• Changing of mind set.
• Cleansing and readiness of
• Desire to become a habitation
for the Lord.
• Those will accelerate the
visitation of the Lord.
In Other words:
• When Delaware makes effective
that the NEW CASTLE, which is
the Fortress of The Lord, takes
place as the head of the State
allowing the minds, emotions and
wills to be renewed by God‟s
• When Ken the Chief Warrior,
with his white Delawarean heart
rises up in battle; declaring,
proclaiming and decreeing the
establishment of the Kingdom
of God in their midst.
When the Chief Warrior
• “Arise oh Lord and let your
enemies be Scattered”,
and lines up behind the Host of
Hosts ready to posses what the
enemy has stolen,
• when the Chief Warrior boldly
follows the strategies of the
Lord and steps forward to
possess his Promised land…
• Then, the Lord will bring the so
longed for “Success”, a success
as in the “Seventh Year”, as in
the “Year of the Favor of the
Lord”, as in the “Year of
• Where every slave is set free.
• When whatever you owe is
• When the land that has been
sold returns to its owners.
You, or anyone close to
you still feeling enslaved?
• Sin enslaves us. Lack of releasing
forgiveness and love enslaves us.
Any kind of addictions enslaves us.
Debt enslaves us. The things of the
world enslaves us. Religiosity
Are you owing or someone
owes you something ?
• Love to your parents, your
spouse, your children?
• Respect, consideration, loyalty?
• Broken vows, lack of support?
• Time, money, property?
Land back to The Owner
• In a way we have released the
land into enemy‟s hands.
• The land is our inheritance from
the Lord, He has given us to take
control over it, however we have
allowed the enemy to posses the
land, we have relinquished our
rights and let it go.
The seven year is at the
door of Delaware.
• The tangible anointing of His
glorious presence will brake every
bondage and will release the
captives. Debts will be pay in full.
Repossessing of the land and
recovery of rights will be granted,
The Lord will gain again the heart
of his peoples.
For the Son of Man is Lord
even of the Sabbath.”
• Matthew 12:11-13 (NKJV)
• 11 Then He said to them, “What man is
there among you who has one sheep, and
if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will
not lay hold of it and lift it out? 12 Of how
much more value then is a man than a
sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good
on the Sabbath.” 13 Then He said to the
man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he
stretched it out, and it was restored as
whole as the other.
This is your Sabbath
• Mark 16:15-18 (NKJV)
• 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world
and preach the gospel to every creature.16 He
who believes and is baptized will be saved; but
he who does not believe will be
condemned. 17 And these signs will follow
those who believe: In My name they will cast
out demons; they will speak with new
tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if
they drink anything deadly, it will by no means
hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and
they will recover.”
The real Sabbath
• The seven year in this case does
not mean to stop our normal
activities, but it does implied that
we need to give the fullness of our
time to the service of the Lord, to
the glorious advancement of God‟s
Kingdom; time given even in the
• Activities as taking care of the
orphans, of the widows; visiting
the sick and the incarcerated,
feeding the poor, comforting the
ones that suffer, clothing the
naked, giving shelter to the
homeless, embracing the
rejected, loving the sinners and
Helping them to know The Lord,
to love Him and to serve Him, to
receive His amazing love; those
will be the doings of the seven
Not just Sundays, but every day
of the year dedicated to do god.
The Lord is calling…
• He is calling watchers to stand
guard on different places of the
Castle‟s walls and watchtowers,
to be vigilant and sound the
alarm when a threat appears, so
the state would shut the doors
and be ready to battle.
• He is calling watchers to stand
in the field‟s watchtowers
looking after the crops so
animals or thieves will not still
away the crops given by His
• He is calling for doorkeepers,
those who will come first and
left the last, devoted completely
to the service of the peoples of
The Lord, those who will
constantly check that the lamp
is still burning.
• He is calling to intercessors, to
those who can bridge heaven
with earth. To remind The Lord
of promises not yet fulfilled, to
take the case of those whom
justice is not applied, To repair
the wall, to stand on the gap for
• He is calling worshipers.
• Closet worshippers and public
• Those who will come to a total
abandon of themselves and praise
and adore The Lord.
• Those who will cause heaven to
come down with their praises.
• He is calling dedicated Pastors
who will constantly watch over
• Those who will willingly take
care of the weary, bandage the
wounded and make the weak
• He is calling for leaders, who
will put down their own agenda
and come in agreement with the
vision of The Lord.
• Those who will give much of
themselves, been a support for
Pastors and the people.
teachers, coaches, trainers,
• He is calling for teachers,
coaches, trainers, instructors
assistances; those with the
ability to impart knowledge, to
work in the noble task of
teaching others, so the people
may not perish for lack of
• He is calling YOU. to come and
surrender to His unfailing love,
to download upon Him anything
that is a burden, to change your
yoke for His, to learn from Him
as He is meek and humble of
• He is calling You, to come and
take the place that He has
designed for you to be at this
time. He wants You to be filled
with His presence to the point
of overflowing so you can pour
it out on those around you.
• He is calling You to become an
extension of His hand.
• To take His presence wherever
• To use the power and authority
given to you in His name, in His
word, and in His blood; to be
able to defeat the enemy.
• If tonight you fill the tagging of
His call, come forward.
• It doesn‟t matter what your roll
is, just come forth, be immersed
in the glory of His presence.
• I want to impart to you His love.
• I want to impart to you His
vision for this State.
• I want to transfer to you what
He has given us.
• Freely we have received, freely
we give it away.
• “That we may walk in God‟s
love and then give it to Toronto
and to the whole world”.
• God is good and His love
• Marco Lafebre