Mansour Fraih Al-Shammari Mobile No: 0505905664
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Seeking new challenges in Maintenance Turn-Around Planning, where I can effectively utilize
my supervisory, technical and analytical skills. Eager to secure a position that offer challenges
and growth potential in a teamwork environment.
Platforms : Windows XP, 7 & 8.
Packages : Primavera (P6), MS-Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint, Outlook) & Internet Explorer.
ERP : SAP ECC 6.0.
AR-RAZI Apr 12 – Till date
E&I, T/A Supervisor
• Prepare competitive Budget for scheduled Turn around.
• Make ensure the team is aware of turn around procedures & their implementations.
• Monitor & follow-up the preparation for turnaround progress with in a team & resolve
• Conduct follow-up meetings with buyer to expedite the P.O’s.
• Conduct Scope of work meetings with vendors & resolve their technical queries.
• The additional scope of work to be reviewed under the framework of STA procedure
and with proper management approval.
• Conduct meetings with contractors especially to negotiate competitive cost, challenge
their schedule with extensive safety & quality.
• Ensure all service P.O’s are in place 6 months ahead of turn around.
• Close coordination with material group for ensuring the physical availability of all
reserved material to ensure smooth execution.
• Holding core team meetings during STA execution with all stackholders to get the
concerns as well as to review the progress.
• Ensure the safe T/A execution within framed time frame,
• Ensuring the unforeseen findings during STA execution dealt with prompt effectiveness
to avoid the impact.
• Ensure the closing of all Work orders & creation of SES within the procedural time post
• Ensure the closure of respective WBS in SAP with complete cost settlement.
• The all-learning lessons are to be grasp and included in the next STA opportunity as
• Preparation for SABIC (TARA) audit & liaison with its coordinator.
• Maintaining discipline & motivation in my team to get optimum output.
• Successfully took the responsibility while delegated as Manager TA many times.
• With great support of my team, I was awarded as best supervisor of 2012.
AR-RAZI Mar 08 – Apr 12
• Search for held W.O’s, T/A notifications in system & convert them to T/A WO’s.
• Develop scope of work & task list in system for planned jobs.
• Checks warehouse stock data for required materials, reserve the required materials for
stock items, raise PR’s for non-stock items.
• Estimate manpower and services requirements, create all items operations through
Work order system so that necessary Purchase requests are created.
• Communicate with SMO to expedite critical PR’s.
• Upon receiving the PCR package, analyze it’s feasibility to implement during T/A.
• Reviews scope and drawings, determines requirements, plans all required resources,
spares materials, services, schedule the PCR’s with execution team.
• Monitors and coordinates with PCRs execution team and ensure the completion of
• After the job completion return the PCR’s package as per the procedure for close out
• Prepare T/A packages (SOW, material reservations, drawing, JSA, etc.) & issue to
• Develop multidiscipline turnaround schedules (STA/ESD) & distribute to discipline level
leaders, supervisors. (viz. static equipment, pipe flushing / cleaning, rotary equipment
final alignment, instrument loop checks etc ) and commissioning activities.
• Attending managerial meetings for progress related and problem resolutions.
• Prepare reports for turnaround progress (’s” curves).
• Intimate the executors through various reports (layouts) to focus on critical path &
slipped activities to achieve the T/A milestones.
• Ensures co-ordination between various divisions, sections and disciplines during
execution, to ensure that all act in harmony for smooth execution of shutdown
• Arranged and conducted schedule review meetings with site supervisors,
subcontractors & vendors.
• Prepares handover equipment list to operation for plant start-up activities.
• Ensure return of the spares issued to ware house after Turnaround.
• Collect critique from all customers & develop lesson learning for future T/A’s.
• Create SES in system against the invoices.
• Prepare close out report with all related documents, closing all the pending
commitments of WBS.
• Transfer the pending jobs to next scheduled T/A and close out of the WBS through
• Prepared project close out documentation.
AR-RAZI Mar 08 – Apr 12
• Act as a Fire marshal as & when necessary.
• Prepare & maintain SHE documentation.
• Prepare & organize SHE campaigns, events to aware employees & contractors.
• Inspect & audit the fire equipment’s.
• Prepare for annual SHE audit.
• Liaison with SHE auditor.
• SHEM-5 coordinator
AR-RAZI Feb 04 - Mar 08
• Equipment’s creation in SAP as per standards.
• Create work center, operational work center & maintain the hierarchy flow in SAP
• Develop multidiscipline maintenance plan in SAP as per SABIC 1 strategy.
• Create task list & assign to maintenance plan for automatic generation of PM W.O’s.
• Align & schedule maintenance plan in SAP as per end user requirement.
• Release weekly, monthly (PM/CM) multidiscipline work orders in SAP.
• Develop monthly reports to monitor the released & completed work order in SAP.
• Perform technically complete (TECO) monthly for all multidiscipline completed W.O &
their respective notifications.
• Develop monthly maintenance Key Performance Indicator (KPI) & share with end users
• Develop & communicate monthly backlog work order list to respective supervisors.
• Assigned as member of FANAR project to successful completion.
AR-RAZI May 97 - Feb 04
• Execute preventive maintenance for all electrical equipment’s as per schedule.
• Close respective W.O’s for completed activities.
• Maintain reliability for substation, breakers, switchgear & panels.
• Perform maintenance for communication system.
• Perform maintenance for fire system.
• Operate GIS substation 115 K.V ~ 34.5 K.V and 6.6 K.V.
• Communicate with respective planners for spares ahead of schedule W.O’s.
• Perform maintenance activities during on-call.
• Always took the prompt action in case of any emergency,
• Always believe in learning new things and participated in technical discussion.
• High School - Hail.
• Advanced Negotiation Skills.
• Arrazi - Positive Thinking Workshop.
• Basic Presentation Skills.
• Effective Utilization of Time.
• Emotional Intelligence Hygiene.
• Maintenance Planning & Scheduling.
• Maintenance Planning and Work Control.
• MDRM End-User (Product & Services).
• Planning & Scheduling With Primavera.
• Preventive and Predictive Maintenance.
• Process Plant Troubleshooting.
• Project Scheduling & Control Using MS-Project
• Report Writing Skills.
• Sap-Notification Processing.
• Sap-Order Processing-Completion Confirmation
• Supervisor Training.
• Technical Report Writing.
• Father’s Name : Fraih Faraj Al-Shammari
• Age : 37
• Marital Status : Married
• Nationality : Saudi
• Languages Known : English and Arabic
• Address : Jubail.