MANOJ C. CHAUDHARY
Plot no 30-646/9
Flat No 13&14
Telangana State, INDIA
Objective:-To be associated with a progressive organisation, which can provide me
with a dynamic work sphere to extract my inherent skill, use and develop my aptitude
to further the organisation objectives and also my career in the process.
Seek the Challenging Position of Elevator Installation Engineer
A highly talented Elevator Installer with huge experience in assembling, installing,
maintaining and replacing elevators and similar equipment in new and old buildings.
Total Experience : 10+ years in Elevator installation, testing , commissioning and
maintenance of Elevators .
EASSO LIFTS (Franchisee of OMEGA ELEVATORS) India ,Hyderabad as
Elevator Installer Apprentice (under the supervision of experienced Elevator
Installer) (Aug 2001 – Feb2002 )
Assisted in the installation of residential and commercial lifts and elevators.
Assisted in ordering equipments and parts.
Assisted with Senior Engineer for Supervise, monitor and follow-up on the
routine maintenance and service.
Assisted in warehouse organization.
Assembled and installed electric and hydraulic freight and passenger elevators,
escalators, and dumbwaiters, determining layout and electrical connections
Studied blueprints and laid out location of framework, counterbalance rails,
motor pump, cylinder, and plunger foundations.
Preparing Drawing as per dimensions given by erectors
Secured anchor bolts or welds brackets to support rails and framework, and
verified alignment with plumb bob and level.
Installed cables, counterweights, pumps, motor foundations, escalator drives,
guide rails, elevator cars, and control panels, using hand tools.
Connected electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
Installed safety and control devices.
Positioned electric motor and equipment on top of elevator shaft, using hoists
and cable slings.
EASSO LIFTS (OMEGA ELEVATORS), Hyderabad ,India as Installation
Engineer (March 2002 – July 2003)
• Supervise the various sites, monitor and follow-up on the installation process.
• Guide the technicians for their daily assignments.
• Ensure timely handover of lifts to maintenance department.
• Responsible for zero defect installation stage wise.
• Attend customer meetings periodically and explain our requirements clearly.
• Ensure the preliminary site preparatory work is carried out before the materials
arrive at site.
• Schedule the job and completion as per the targets within the estimated cost / agreed
• Unloading the elevator materials carefully and shifting into concerned store without
• Check all landing doors electrical contact safety switches before AUTO operation of
• Responsible for ensuring safety requirements are followed at site as per company
safety management system manual.
MATRIX ELEVATORS(Aug2003 to Till Date)
•Making Schedule for Erectors to work on priority of sites.
• Designing & ordering Material as per Drawing.
• Arrangement for Delivery of materials at site and material inspection by consultant.
• Making survey of elevator shaft to find the shaft clearance.
• Making changes in mechanical drawings based on condition and tolerance of
• Visit sites regularly during installations and communicated with the client for site
progress and co-ordinations.
• Inspect the alignments of car & cwt rail and car door & landing doors.
• Monitoring for safe custody of materials by the sub-contractor till the installation is
complete and the elevator is handed over.
• Carry out regular stage wise quality inspections.
• Arrange third party inspections for final handing over to the clients.
• Report to site and project managers on work progress.
Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
Scheduling, Project execution and control.
Trouble shooting and technical support.
Unrestricted ability to travel.
A positive attitude and ability to work effectively in teams.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering From Govt. Polytechnic Gadchiroli
,Maharashtra State ,India.
HSSC(State Board) From Zilla Parishad Highscool Gadchiroli,India
SSC(CBSE) from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ghot , Gadchiroli.,India
Schooling from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ghot Gadchiroli, India
Computer Proficiency :
Operating System: Windows 98,xp.Vista,Wondows 7,APPLE iOS
AUTOCAD , MS WORD, MS POWER
POWER POINT , PHOTOSHOP
Can converse fluently in English, Hindi and Marathi.Telugu
Mechanical Work ,Photography, Painting, Surfing on Net , Cooking Travelling
Major Assets & strengths:
Adaptable to change and learn at a fast pace.
Father’s Name ..................... Chandrashekhar S. Chaudhary.
Marital Status..................... Married
Nationality ..................... Indian
Date of birth. ................... 18/01/76
Sex ..................... Male
Passport No. ................... N0499695