5 Marks – Project Report/ Script/ essay etc.
5 Marks – Viva – Voce
SUGGESTIONS FOR PROJECT
a. Interview – Based research
b. Listen to podcasts / interviews/ radio/ TV or documentary and
write a report and submit it.
c. Students can create their own video / audio, after writing the
script. Submit it accordingly.
d. Write, direct and present a theatrical production / One Act Play
OUTLINE FOR PROJECT REPORT
• Cover page, with the title of the project, school details/details
• Statement of purpose/objectives/goals.
• Certificate of completion under the guidance of the teacher.
• Action plan for the completion of assigned tasks.
• Materials such as scripts for the theatre/role play, questionnaires
for interviews, written assignments, essays, survey reports, and
other material evidence of learning progress and academic
• The 800-1000 words essay/Script/Report.
• List of resources/bibliography.
NAME OF SCHOOL
ALS – PROJECT PORTFOLIO
NAME OF STUDENT:
ACADEMIC SESSION: 2022 -23
Statement of purpose/objectives/goals
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
First introduce the topic and write the purpose of choosing the
Write about the aim of project..
What do you expect to learn at the end of it…
OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
How this project will help you ?
What skills will be developed?
In case of group project… you will learn team work..
What do you aim on achieving through this project?
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION UNDER THE
GUIDANCE OF THE TEACHER
This will be given by school
ACTION PLAN FOR THE COMPLETION OF ASSIGNED TASKS
Write down the all the things you did for the project step – wise
Your topic is interviewing employees working from home.
1. First you chose the topic
2. Choosing whom to interview
3. Preparing questionnaire
4. Conducting Interview
5. Recording answers
6. Analyzing and research
7. Bringing out a relevant conclusion
You will write how you started and finished the project.
2. Survey reports
3. Script for drama
4. Charts prepared
5. Write up for podcast or documentary etc.
You can write this report and complete in approx 3 to 5
Write in detail about your project...your understanding..
Your analysis and conclusion… anything relevant to add..
LIST OF RESOURCES/BIBLIOGRAPHY
Please mention in this manner
Reference of a Person/ Company