One fine body…
- Greater Los Angeles Area, United States
- Work Project Scientist at UCLA
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://www.manashpaul.com/
- About I am an Assistant Project Scientist working with Prof. Steven Dubinett, Dept of Pulmonary Disease, UCLA. My research focuses on understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms of micrometastasis in lung cancer. We have found a migration proficient population that need to be better characterized and my job is to decipher the signaling process and find a druggable target to prevent micrometastasis. As part of my second Postdoctoral training with Dr. Brigitte Gompert, my research focuses on understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms of lung stem cell mediated lung repair, maintenance, homeostasis and lung cancer. Defects in the epithelial stem cell homeostasis lead to lung disea...