• 9th grade Drama changed to Free Period
• 10th grade Drama and World History resuffle
Extra curricular clubs
This is a performing orchestra for high school.
Further training is provided both in technical
skills and in music reading. In concerts,
advanced orchestra literature is performed.
Students are accepted only by audition
Sport for life
• In this club we will focus on learning and
playing sports from around the world from
week to week.
• The goal is to actively understand and
appreciate sports from around the globe!
Poetry and drawing club
• expressing about poetry by drawing
individually or as a group; any types of
drawing is acceptable. All materials are in class
so think about how to show your idea.
• CAUTION: STUDENTS MUST PARICIPATE
ACTIVELY WHOLE TIME.
Business and Entrepreneur/DECA
• To develop students' knowledge and
understanding of business management.
Students will learn about human resource
management, finance and accounts,
marketing, and operations management.
• Yearbook club will be a fantastic opportunity for students to
work together in designing and creating the Cheongna
Dalton 2014-2015 yearbook. You will collaborate with other
students in taking pictures, developing captions, and
assembling the ladder for this year's book.
• Students who are interested in journalism, photography or
graphic designer are encouraged to join.
• Yearbook Club will meet from 3:00-4:00 on
Tuesdays/Thursdays in the Art classroom.
• The club is made to explore the world of
(Traditional Korean Percussion Music Club)
For Who Any Dalton students at any level,
To do What To 북치고 장구치고 (drum Buk and Jangu), for
hours, indoor and outdoor, until your arm start to feel numb
and your shirt get soaking wet,
Specially Seeking 상쇠 (lead Kwaenggari player) and 수장구
(lead Janggu player) because Mr. Pak only knows how to play
Cost It’s ideal if you already own an instrument.
Entry level Buk and Jangu costs about 100,000
It changed my life!
...in a good way! …I guess.
• To combine new media, self expression, and acting into
one neat little unit.
• Club Description:
• A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to
vlog /ˈvlɒɡ/, is a form of blog for which the medium
is video, and is a form of web television. Vlog entries
often combine embedded video (or a video link) with
supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries
can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
The vlog category is popular on YouTube.