The Reliance Group, founded by Dhirubhai Hirachand
Ambani , is India's largest private sector enterprise,
with businesses in the energy and materials value
chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of $ 30
billion.The flagship company, Reliance Industries
Limited, is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the
largest private sector company in India.
Through sustainable measures , create value for the nation ,
enhance the quality of life across the entire socio-economic
spectrum and help spearhead India as a global leader in the
domains we operate.
• Create value for all stakeholders
• Growth through innovation
• Lead in good governance practices
• Ensure energy security of the nation
• Foster rural prosperity
• Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group and Dalian Wanda Group Corporation
Ltd. announced the signing of a MoU to set up a Joint Venture to
develop cities across India.
• Wanda Group is the real estate developer in the world, and has built
over 130 million sq. ft. property in 66 integrated projects across 50
cities in China.
• Bharti Airtel limited and Reliance Jio infocom have signed an
agreement under which Reliance can use dedicated optical Fiber pair
on Bharti’s submarine cable that connects India and Singapore.
It will connect Reliance Jio directly to the world’s major business hubs
and ISPs, thereby, helping the operator to meet the band width
demand and provide ultra-fast data experience to its customers.
• RIL continues to be featured, for the sixth consecutive year, in the
Fortune Global 500 list of the World's Largest Corporations.
• RIL is rated as the 33rd 'Most Innovative Company in the World' .
• RIL's Refinery at Jamnagar (Gujarat) won the prestigious 'Globe
of Honour Award' for the excellence in Environmental
• RIL was awarded Application Level A+ certification by Global
Reporting Initiative (GRI) for its FY 2010-11.
• In March 2012, RIL became the first Indian company to be
certified as "Responsible Care Company
HEADQUARTERS & OTHER OFFICES
• Currently all the major offices of Reliance group are at Reliance
Corporate Park in Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications and technology
companies such as Wipro also have establishments in the same
• Corporate Office:
Reliance Industries Limited
Makers Chambers - IV,
Top Leaders of Reliance India Limited(RIL)
• The company was co-founded by Dhirubhai Hirachand
Ambani and his cousin Champaklal Damani in 1960s as Reliance
• In 1965, the partnership was ended and Dhirubhai
continued the polyester business of the firm.
• After the De-Merging of Reliance into two parts in
2005 Mukesh Ambani got Reliance Industries and
IPCL. Younger brother Anil Ambani received
telecom, power, entertainment and financial services
business of the group.
Produces LPG , Jet aviation/turbine fuel
for domestic and industrial use.
Produces pillows, cushions , blankets
,upholstery ,polyester, suiting, shirting and
Best quality suits , jackets , shirts and trousers
and other readymade garments.
Telecommunication service comprising of
Reliance GSM service and CDMA service.
Well organised retail service comprising of nearly
all daily needed items, clothing, food and
The Company on its own has a portfolio of over
35,000 MW of power generation capacity, both in
operation as well as capacity under development.