4. What does it take to make a game?
• an idea - a game concept
• a plan - a game design
• art assets - artist(s)
• programming - programmer(s)
• music & sfx - audio specialist
• project management - producer
5. What makes a good game?
• something you can’t do in real life
• something where you can make a difference
• something that is easy to learn but difficult to master
• If you can’t sell it with 5 screenshots and some text, don’t make it!
6. What should you do if you want to make games?
• develop a talent for drawing or 3d modeling
• become really good at math and science, and learn to program
• play lots of games, all kinds