King Faisal st, Giza
University: Helwan University.
Graduation Year: 2013
From: March, 2016 To: present
Software QC Engineer for Nokia
- Review of software requirements specification
- Preparation/review of test plans (web/mobile)
- Preparation/review of test cases (web/mobile)
- Execution of tests (web/mobile)
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Mobile Test Cloud using Xamarin tool
- Test Effort Estimation
- Communicate with the on-site/ offshore team members as required
From: July, 2015 To: March, 2016
Software QC Engineer for Chestnut
- Preparing and Executing Manual Functional Testing (web/mobile)
- Preparing and Executing Automation Testing using Selenium and TestNG.
- Performing load testing using JMeter
- Report Defects on the Defect Tracking System.
- Python Code Review and Inspection.
- Conducting UAT with clients.
- Test result reporting
From: November, 2014 To: May, 2015
Junior Software Testing Engineer for Enjaz (full/part time).
- Test cases review and execution.
- Defects Reporting.
- Performing user experience testing.
- Performing system testing
From: Jan., 2012 To: Oct., 2015
Freelance Software Tester for UTest
From: Feb., 2012 To: Present
Freelance Software Tester for BugFinders
Courses & Certifications
Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) Diploma, Software Testing track.
Duration: 9 months Start Date: June, 2015 End Date: March, 2016
Content Of Scholarship:
o System Software Engineering Concepts.
o Database System Concepts: SQL.
o Programming Full Track: C#
o Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solution.
o Certified Associate in Software Testing: Software Quality Foundation.
o Certified Associate in Software Testing: Software Testing Foundation.
o Certified Associate in Software Testing: Test Automation Foundation.
o Software Testing with Visual Studio 2013.
o Software Testing Test Cases and Case Study.
o Track Assessment Exam & Certified Associate in Software Testing CAST
Certified Software Testing Engineer (CAST) and Ranked #1 on my diploma group
From: Feb. 2016 To: June 2016
SwitchMed Green Entrepreneurs training
From: Jan. 2016 To: Present
Project Management Diploma – Alison
From: Nov. 2010 To: Sept. 2011
PR Head and Co-Founder at Gadgets Company, Injaz Entrepreneurship Competition
From: July 2010 To: Aug. 2010
Trainee at South Cairo electricity station.
From: June 2009 To: Aug. 2009
Mechatronics Engineering training at Helwan Engineering Faculty (Summer 2009)
Programming and Computer skills:
Very Good command of:
o Python (2.7 & 3.0)
o Visual Studio (2013 & 2015)
o Agile Testing
o Agile / Scrum
Leader, Creative and initiative thinker.
Very good planner (short term and long term) and well organized person.
Hard worker, flexible and a very good team player.
Able to still being creative under pressure.
Date of Birth: 01-01-1991
Military Service: Completed
Marital Status: Single
References are available upon request.