Be the first to like this
To obtain an Digital Marketing or IT Marketing Technology Leadership position responsible for driving strategy, brand engagement, implementation and performance of a company’s online marketing activities including managing digital teams, stakeholders and vendor relationships and / or overseeing a specific accounts, programs, products, services, or groups (e.g. strategy, search, social media, mobile, display advertising, project management, web properties design & development, email, CRM and web analytics).
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
▪ An experienced, highly motivated digital marketing leader focused on enabling companies to connect, engage, create value and conduct business more effectively with their customers through online marketing activities and Internet-based applications.
Areas of expertise:
- Online marketing strategy, implementation and performance management with extensive expertise in strategic planning with emerging marketing and consumer technology adoption as well as E-Commerce and Lead Generation business models
- Management of large web properties and campaign initiatives overseeing the design, development and performance of online activities including paid and organic search, social, mobile, affiliate, contests and incentives, email marketing, web analytics, and CRM components
- Account management, project management, business unit development, internet application product development and integration experience
▪ Proven senior project manager with a track record for managing project activity with the design, development and quality assurance to deliver expected results on time and within budget using proven development life cycle methodology.
▪ Over 15 years of success working with business stakeholders to develop a comprehensive model for interacting with their customers throughout the entire buying and ownership experience through online marketing and Internet-based applications.
▪ Dedicated customer advocate who continuously implements product, process, and service improvements based on analyzing input from numerous channels including company business drivers, market research, benchmarking, web site analytics, customer surveys, customer segmentation, usability studies, performance measurements, return on investment, total cost analysis and knowledge of online marketing.
▪ Strong record of delivering “gotta have” solutions that improve business capability and that are scalable, open and maintainable.