We Are The Believer Of Learning, Excellence, Quality,
Growth And Ethics And Are Possessively Committed
To These Values And Ensure That All Our Current
And Future Generation Of Leaders Understand And
Our Organization Culture Would Always Be The
Reflection And Mirror Image Of Our Values,
Believes And Core Ideology. We Will Not Do Any
Business Or Take Any Decision Which Does Not Fits
Into Our Value System And Ideology.
Our Values & Beliefs
• To share my understanding and
learning from book “Reinventing
Flow of Presentation
• Introduction of Author- Dorie Clark
• What is “Reinvention”.
• Who will do?
• Why it is Important?
• What are the steps for Reinvention?
Introduction of Author
• Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant,
professional speaker, and frequent contributor to
the Harvard Business Review, Forbes,
Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog.
• Recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated
Press, Fortune, and Inc. magazine,
• She is the author of Reinventing You: Define Your
Brand, Imagine Your Future (Harvard Business
Review Press, 2013), which has been translated into
Russian, Chinese, Arabic, French, Polish, and Thai.
• Her next book, Stand Out: How to Find Your
Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It,
will be released by Portfolio/Penguin in April 2015.
What is “Reinvention”
• Make over your professional career, skills
and changing ourselves for new
Are you where you want to be professionally?
The results says De-long, is executives who
“start to be suspicious about the organization
and see themselves as free agents rather than
saying, I can stay at this firm for the next
The rapid job turnover has now become
standard and fashion.
• Frequent job and career changing,
people are increasingly working later in
• Recession years 2007-2010, the number
of working Americans fifty-five and
over grew by nearly 8 percent.
• As AARP’s policy director
• It is now increased to sixty year.
Who will do so?
“we judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while
others judge us by what we have already done”.- Henry
Is it Important? Why?
• To stay effective in industry/
• To earn more money.
• To create & define a personal brand
• To be a meaningful & powerful
contributor for your company.
• E.g.: Roshni
Dorie clark- 2001-2009 changing jobs
for just a hike in salary.
- 2 years free consultancy service
- Seminars for free
What basic steps you will take?
Invitation to your mind
• Rethink on career
• Reinvent your brand
• Relearn your knowledge
• Regain the reputation
• Replace yourself -creative
I am in now way suggesting you should
start spouting your credentials to
passersby or puffing up your resume.
This is the book about defining your
goals, working hard and ethically to
get there, and then making sure that
people notice once you do