So far we have discussedWatching a few horror film trailersDeciding what sub genre our horror movie would be, slasherDeciding the plot of the trailer, taking time and cost intoconsideration.Also we have been looking at suitable locations in which to film,the group and I have decided to use Jersey Gardens Park.
We have researched and brainstorm whatkind of sub genre we wanted to do, wehave decided to go for a slasher sub genre. We then came up with the plot for the film.We put all ideas together to create a finalplot. All we had to do was to put it onpaper.
Blood Make up for wrinkled skin/ maybehealed burn marks? harvester knife Fishnet tights All black outfit (black trousers, blackjackets - hiker boots etc.) Flashlights
We decided to change the film name from Bellua toDistraught as we thought the name didn’t go with the themeof the film. The name Bellua came from the Latin word forbeast, as this was a slasher film it had no supernaturalelement. We have decide the roles, the director of the film isMunpreet, producer is Hana, writer is Gurvir and the cameraperson is Chiragg. We each took a piece of paper work to complete, andadded the paper work to our blog Munpreet took the role of drawing the story board andmaking the anamatic Chiragg and Hana took the role of writing up the characteranalysis. Hana took the role of writing up the shooting script. To make our institutional logo we all designed out own andpicked the one that we thought suited to our film.
We have finally decided on what our institutional logo will be. Wetook a vote on which one we liked. On the 18/01/2013-20/01/2013 I did a first draft of filming the trailerwith a few friends, this proved difficult as some of the shots didntcome out well especially in the dark. But I’m glad I got some shotsand got experience in using the video camera. On the 26/01/2013 the group have decided to film the final versionof the trailer. 25/01/2013: we have looked over our trailer idea and have noticedsome of the ideas for our trailer wont work so we have decided tochange some of the scenes. March 2013: as our footage didn’t have enough cut away wedecided to film extra footage in the dark room. Which means wehave had to change the storyboard and anamatics. March 2013: unfortunately we are having trouble uploading ourfootage to premier Pro. 4/05/2013: We have edited our footage, putting it into the correctsequence and have added sound and transitions on to ourfootage. 08/05/2013: We have now changed the format of the video toWindows media and have uploaded it to Youtube and our blogs.