From Dim Sum and Giant Buddha to
Peak Tram and Disneyland, Hong Kong
is truly an East meets West experience.
Whether coming to enjoy a vacation,
explore nature or simply experience
genuine Asian culture, Hong Kong leads
the way with a myriad of memorable,
C I T Y O F A T T R A C T I O N S
DIM SUM DISNEYLAND HONG KONG THE PEAK TRAM
TEMPLE STREET NIGHT MARKET TIAN TA BUDDHA
T H E M U R R A Y I S
W I T H I N H O N G
K O N G ' S C E N T R A L
B U S I N E S S D I S T R I C T
A N D N E S T L E D
B E S I D E T H E G R E E N
O A S I S O F H O N G
K O N G P A R K .
H O N G K O N G ’ S
G R E A T A R C H I T E C T U R A L
P R I Z E
• Built in 1969 The Murray has nearly
fifty years of history.
• The tallest government structure of
• Originally designed by British
modernist Ronald Phillips – the
architect responsible for Hong
Kong’s City Hall.
• Twenty-five years after it was built, it
was still earning recognition with a
Certificate of Merit at the 1994
Energy Efficient Building Awards.
• An iconic landmark hotel for the
region and flagship for the Niccolo
• Hong Kong's newest luxury hotel.
• Highly secluded courtyard arrival experience
on privately-owned Murray Lane.
• World-class contemporary chic design by
Foster + Partners.
• Dedicated to leaders in style and business,
captains of industry and savvy global
• Signature vaulted arch spaces providing a
unique, versatile venues for outdoor events.
• Signature rooftop destination with restaurant
• Masterful orientation of windows allows
abundant sunlight in without the heat.
U N I Q U E A S P E C T S
P R I V A T E L Y - O W N E D M U R R A Y L A N E A R R I V A L E X P E R I E N C E
P R I V A T E C O U R T Y A R D E N T R A N C E W I T H H E R I T A G E T R E E
• 336 well-appointed contemporary
guest rooms and suites featuring
• Seventy-five per cent 50 SQ M or
• One of the most spacious offerings
in Hong Kong.
U N D E R S T A T E D L U X U R Y
A C C O M M O D A T I O N
A unique rooftop dining experience, six signature restaurants and bars, imaginative event spaces - including a selection of
one-of-a-kind outdoor spaces - together with exceptional meeting facilities, position The Murray as 'the destination of
choice' for the city’s influencers, shakers and stakeholders.
A N E W C E N T R E O F E P I C U R E A N
S T Y L E I N H O N G K O N G
P O P I N J A Y S – T E R R A C E
R O O F T O P
P O P I N J A Y S – C O L O N N A D E
R O O F T O P
P O P I N J A Y S – M A I N D I N I N G A R E A
R O O F T O P
P O P I N J A Y S - R O O F T O P
R O O F T O P R E S T A U R A N T , B A R A N D T E R R A C E
Designed from the ground up to be the go-to venue of choice for corporate, social and celebratory events, The Murray
has the space, capacity and expertise to realise your vision and enchant your guests.
U N I Q U E M E E T I N G &
E V E N T V E N U E S
C O T T O N T R E E T E R R A C E
• 130 SQ M
• 100 guests for cocktails
• Seven meeting rooms featuring plentiful daylight
• All rooms fitted with 65” TV screens and video conferencing facilities
• Individual rooms from 36 to 40 SQ M
• Combined rooms from 70 to 120 SQ M
T H E M U R R A Y B O A R D R O O M S
T H E M U R R A Y B O A R D R O O M S – L E V E L 2
Canton Road 广东道
Harbour City 海港城
Star Ferry 天星码头
1881 Heritage 文化遗迹
Cultural Centre 文化中心
Space Museum 太空馆
Outdoor Swimming Pool24 hrs Gym
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
• No. of Room: 665
• No. of Meeting Room: 14
• Max. capacity of Meeting Room: 432
• No. of Restaurant: 5
Superior Room Deluxe Room
Deluxe Harbour View Room Continental Club Lounge
• Located on the 4th floor of Marco Polo
• Canton Lounge overlooks the historic 1881
• Offers complimentary benefits for guests
throughout the day and evening, including
breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day coffee and
tea, plus evening drinks featuring fine wines
and chef-crafted canapés
• Unlimited local calls
• Unlimited long-distance calls to 10
International Destinations (Australia,
China, Japan, Korea, Germany,
Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, UK and
• Unlimited 3G mobile internet
• Wi-Fi hotspot and tethering to other
• Popular social media apps are pre-
loaded from Facebook to WeChat
• Hong Kong dining & city guide and
BALLROOM AREA IN SQ M
HEIGHT IN M THEATRE CLASSROOM COCKTAIL BANQUET
I, II, III
372 4 432 162 350 360
• No. of Room: 400
• No. of Meeting Room: 4
• Max. capacity of Meeting Room: 80
• No. of Restaurant: 1
in all rooms
Two bottles of Water, One Can of Beer,
Classic Coke, Diet Coke and Orange Juice.
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Journey to the Extraordinary
Double Bed RoomTwin Bed Room
Continental Club Lounge
Home to some of our famous signature items.
• Awarded by PhilippineTatler as one of the Best Restaurants in the Philippines for 4
consecutive years since 2012.
• Awarded by Sunstar Best of Cebu as Best Rooftop Restaurant for 2 consecutive years