Be the first to like this
You’ve had your “aha moment.” You’re finally ready to change your organization’s approach to business intelligence (BI)—or take it to the next level—and you’re eager to implement a solution and get your team up and running with their new tools and insights.
While there’s no need to dampen your enthusiasm, don’t be hasty. Sit back, slow down, and consider some of the best practices that will ensure you select the right solution for your needs and deliver a stress-free implementation for your employees.
In other words, plan for long-term, game-changing success. If you’re in the process of selecting a BI tool for your company, this eBook is for you. We’ll share our take on the key considerations for deploying a modern BI approach across your organization:
1. Computing environment: Adopt a cloud-based BI solution
2. User tools: Empower users with self-service and visualizations
3. Change management: Commit to a BI cultural change
4. Time to value: Realize some quick wins
5. The right choice: Find a solution that fits your needs
Read on to find out how cloud-based data analytics and reporting tools can take your company’s decision-making—and growth potential—into the future. Read the entire Whitepaper here: http://mibar.net/whitepapers/5-key-considerations-when-implementing-a-modern-bi/