And when we say rock, we mean more like this kind of
Building a website is like getting married…
You have to trust in our vision and
expertise, in our judgement.
That we will take care of you through
thick (clicks) and thin .
Or at least the next 8-10 years - according to
statistics of how long the average U.S. marriage lasts.
Key things to notice are...
1. Most agencies tend to use their homepage as a focus around their company culture vs. displaying work.
2. Secondary message is usually about how large they are with visual cues to locations and careers, expressing
growth and mass markets covered.
3. These providers try in any way shape or form to illustrate visually with timeline graphics or videos a legacy that
has been built over time.
4. Also to note, is a HUGE trend in expressing thought leadership or insights to the industry with white-papers or
videos to promote how they are leading the way in the industry.
5. Lastly, taking every opportunity to appear larger than life with investor relations - even if it was $10,000 can be
jazzed up to appear epic.
YOU GET THE PICTURE! Actually, let’s take a look at some examples…just to be sure!
E X H I B I T A - Carat
The world's leading independent media planning
& buying specialist and the market-leader in digital
and non-traditional media solutions.
- Always in Advertising Age
- Strong social media presence
Things to notice:
- Simple color scheme to evoke a calming in control
- Simple repetitive messaging of tagline: Redefining
E X H I B I T B - Horizon Media
At Horizon Media,
business is personal.
- It’s a smaller agency with two locations, so they play up
the welcoming atmosphere of their beautiful offices with
large high-quality photo’s displaying a place that you
“want to be in”
- Again, color scheme is simple
- Copy is short, but poignant. Ultra heavy emphasis on
company culture right from the home-page.
- Display of work has a great exciting pop-factor,
something to consider for your sample work items.
E X H I B I T C - Wieden
Don’t say it, be it.
-This company leads with their personality and work as
the forefront of conversation.
- Copy is barely present with the explanation to concise
summaries explaining their work.
- Display of work has a very precise and clean layout -
expressing extreme precision of their artwork.
We need to turn AMERICAN MASS MEDIA from a rock into a shining,
dazzling rock that people feel elite to be an employee for.
- Authenticity created through a thorough analysis of branding +
identity. Starting with an official logo/symbol to represent the
- A well-defined and creatively communicated creative culture
heavily marketed across the site.
- A deep explanation of why you are different.
- You need to show dominance through a map charting locations,
list existing employees, list available careers
- A move away from red as a dominant color to an accent color.
Re d is a color that communicates action, but more in a rash
sense versus well thought-out planning.
- Brochures for Services to Download to increase lead
- Email Sign-up to stay up to date with brand news
- An actively written blog or Vlog
Of course, we don’t want to go over the top...
Things we want people to think about AMM
We want to create an experience,
that customers might even recall
post website viewing.
These guys do
don’t just talk the
talk, they walk
Wow! They must
have some serious
experts getting paid
serious dollars for
This is so cool -
I wonder how
much they had
to spend on this!
<3 To set-up a meeting,
please call Kit Kat ------>
←----- The Main Fun Maker
Corinne Meier - CEO
312.972.4692 (Text Messages Preferred)