Mary Jean Aquino Bustaliño
Prk. 22 76-A Kalubihan Kabacan, Ecoland
To gain employment with a company where my leadership experience and knowledge can
be used effectively.
Executive Assistant to the President – Euro Hydro Power (Asia) Holdings, Inc.
- Assist the President in all documents needed by the management.
- Prepare and schedule meetings of the President.
- Prepares necessary documents to be signed by the President.
- Attends all meetings of the President and take note the minutes of the meeting.
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence;
arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and
meeting requests directed to the president.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical
precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining
priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress;
problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to
- Permits processing with various agencies like:
*Department of Energy
Application of hydropower project
Releasing of the Hydropower Service Contract
Monitors the quarterly report and assures that the milestone
of each project shall meet its timeline.
Prepares the requirements needed by the said agency like
Performance Bond, Financial Statement, Work Program
Application/ Declaring Commerciality
Submission of the Detailed Feasibility Study and Detailed
Application of COC
*National Water Resources Board
Application of Water Permit
Coordinates with the technical group of the agency for other
requirements or data needed.
Process Sustainability Plan as one of the requirement for the
Monitors the application until the water permit will be issued.
*Department of Environment & Natural Resources
Application of CNC and ECC for hydropower project
Process the application within NIPAS area or any other
Negotiates with the electric cooperatives for the Power
Purchase Agreement or Renewable Energy Supply Agreement
- Coordinates/Courtesy Call with LGU regarding the proposed hydropower projects
located in their area. Securing SB Resolution, Barangay Resolution, Mayors
Certification and other permits for the proposed hydro sites.
- Coordinates and process the Certificate of Pre-Condition issued by the National
Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP-National) but prior to that also assist in the
Field Based investigation and Free Prior and Informed Consent conducted by the
provincial and regional level.
- Coordinates with NGCP and TRANSCO for the Renewable Energy Payment
- Process the Renewable Energy Supply Agreement between the Euro Hydro and
Distribution Utility and Renewable Energy Payment Agreement for TransCo.
- Facilitates Community Organizing for building relationships between the developer
and the community.
Sales Representative – AGY Computer Sales and Services
*Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
*Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as
daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
*Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Basic Electronics Tutor - Masteral Vocational School Incorporated
* Teaching basic electronics and troubleshooting for short courses program.
* Assist students in improving academic achievement by meeting with them to
clarify learning problems and work on study skills
Secretary – Masteral Vocational School Incorporated
* School management and keep the records of the students.
*Process necessary documents for the school.
Digital Interface of Davao (OJT)
* PC Assembling.
*Troubleshoot Desktop/Laptop Hardware.
* Software installation.
Air Transportation Office (OJT)
*Monitors the equipment used in Central Plant and Passenger Terminal.
* In case of power interruption, in charge of the generators to be used.
*Daily reading of the chillers.
UIC Radio Laboratory (OJT)
* Operates the broadcasting equipment.
*Assist the DJ’s on air. Control the frequency of the laboratory.
University of the Immaculate Conception Date Graduated: March 24, 2008
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
Basic Electronics and Computer Hardware Servicing Training (Computer Technician)
(May 09, 2008)
Competencies in Micro – Computer and Hardware Servicing in TESDA
Trade Mathematics - Computer Assembly
Electronics Tools and Equipments - Software Assembly
Basic Electronics - Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance
Digital Electronics - PC Upgrading
Ateneo de Davao University
College of Law (1st year)
2nd Place – UIC Engineering Exhibit (March 01, 2008)
Design: Landslide Detection System
2nd Place – Region XI Council of Deans of Engineering Education (CoDEE) March 07, 2007
Program Leadership Award – Associated Council of Computer Engineering Students –
Year in Service 2007 – 2008
Circle of Club Presidents –P.I.O. 2007 – 2008
Special Talent Award – Designing Landslide Detection System (March 23, 2008)
Digital Heartbeat Monitor – Advanced Logic Design
Landslide Detection System – Design Project
Trainings and Seminars:
Computer Troubleshooting with Assembly & Disassembly Seminar – (August 07, 2004)
PIC – Microcontroller Seminar/Workshop – (August 21, 2008)
PCB Layouting – (January 30, 2007)
Region XI Council of Deans of Engineering Education (CoDEE XI) – (March3-4, 2007)
PIC Microcontroller Awareness Technology Seminar (GER-PER) –( November 2007)
PIC Microcontroller Awareness Technology Seminar (GER-PER – (January 12-14, 2008)
Region XI Council of Deans of Engineering Education (CoDEE XI) – (March 6-7, 2008)
Birth Date: March 25, 1985
Age: 28 years old
Religion: Born Again Christian
Father’s Name: Edionar T. Bustaliño
Mother’s Name: Cinderella A. Bustaliño
Has good Communication Skills
Engr. Stephen M. Silvestre
Mr. Greg Delfin
Chief of Staff
House of Representative
Hon. Nelson L. Dayanghirang