Global Channel Partners Summit
Print 13 Chicago IL
September 10, 2013
Presented by: Rick Principato-President
Who Is Tower Products?
• Privately owned, independent manufacturer.
• Diversified manufacturer of pressroom
chemicals including washes, low VOC products,
fountain solutions and specialty products selling
through a channel. No direct sales.
• International production and delivery scope with
integrated manufacturing facility in Easton, PA.
• Already selling into the export marketplace.
• What are the opportunities in pressroom
chemistry for your company.
• What are the profit opportunities by
• How can we profitably purchase and sell
Tower Products International
Sales Strategy Goal
• Our goal is to provide our international
dealer partners a complete line of high
technology fountain solutions and related
products that are proven in the market and
take little if any technical support to sell to
your customers in order to grow their
Pressroom Chemical Opportunities
• Fountain Solutions (Sheetfed, HS Web and
• Alcohol Replacements
• Press Washes (Conventional and FOGRA)
• Press Washes (UV and Flexographic)
• Press Washes (Low VOC)
• Specialty Washes and Cleaners
• Ctp Plate Cleaners
Pressroom Profit Metrics
Gross Profit by Product Line
Fountain Solutions (Sheetfed, HS Web
Press Washes (Conventional and FOGRA) 15-25%
Press Washes (UV and Flexographic)
Press Washes (Low VOC)
Specialty Washes and Cleaners
Ctp Plate Cleaners
International Dealer and Tower Products
Purchasing/Partner Metrics and Methods
• 1) Traditional buy and sell model
• 2) Concentrate model
• 3) Licensing agreement model
• Products can be modified for local printing
markets (eg pH modification)
Fountain Solutions and Alcohol
• Fountain Solutions and Alcohol Replacements
Millennium 1000 and 2000
All products have been tested by the major plate
manufacturers for CTP plate performance.
Conventional and FOGRA
• Standard Press Wash Products
• Tech Wash IF, Colorkleen and IP Wash
• FOGRA Approved Washes
• Infinity Wash HMK-1 WM
• Infinity Wash HMK UV
• These products are designed to clean both UV and EB
inks. Very strong cleaning action. Presses dressed
accordingly. We are specialists in UV/EB Cleaning
• 396 UV and UV Wash MA- Strong UV Washes for nitrile
and PVC composites.
• California UV Wash- Faster drying EPDM UV Wash.
• Tower UV Wash 100 Plus- Outstanding for both UV and
hybrid washes. EPDM compatible.
• Products designed for the growing
flexographic printing market.
Anilox Roller Cleaner Gel
UV Flexo Ink Cleaner
Conventional Flexo Ink Cleaners
Water-Based and Solvent Based Products
Your Input to us is valuable. How can we help
Tower Customer Care:
2703 Freemansburg Avenue
Easton, PA 18045 USA